• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Hello again

Gleason92

Hi everyone! It’s been a few years for me and wow has tech changed fast!

I honestly rejoined because I’m trying to reconnect with Patrick, I hope you’re doing well!!!

Hi everyone! It’s been a few years for me and wow has tech changed fast!

I honestly rejoined because I’m trying to reconnect with Patrick, I hope you’re doing well!!!

Welcome back. I'm glad you stumbled upon the site again.

I can offer you his email address if you want to try reaching out.

I know that he'd love to hear from a flat-earther!

Welcome back. I'm glad you stumbled upon the site again.

I can offer you his email address if you want to try reaching out.

I know that he'd love to hear from a flat-earther!
Thank you. I’m not quite sure if he’s aware of the trail that he unintentionally blazed and I’m just in utter fascination about it.

Thank you. I’m not quite sure if he’s aware of the trail that he unintentionally blazed and I’m just in utter fascination about it.

I'd love to hear about your journey.

I'm a bit of a flat lander myself, you know......

To start simply, there’s this show I watch on YouTube, MDD. It stands for modern day debate.

Each episode is multiple hours long, standard format is present one side, present the other, open discussion, then q&a.

I can’t get enough of these I’ve been watching for months. They have varied topics but I’m mostly interested in flat earth. So I see all the top people there debating. I’m soaking every minute of these dozen of hours in and loving hearing the debates.

So I run out of new content and go right onto the page to dig through archived videos.

I notice when the channel started, it had nothing to do with debates on flat earth.

Then I see the first episode ever; it was Mark.

Then my memory triggered; I remember 5 years ago how excited he was to do a debate on young and had reached out to me. I had told him I was so proud of him for doing it and turning the camera on to express his views.

So here we are. I feel partly responsible for this reality I created. I love that I’m now listening to the most talented and knowledgeable debaters on a platform I indirectly and inadvertently created by finding and befriending and reassuring mark of our flat earth reality!

I find this whole situation absolutely amazing!!

To start simply, there’s this show I watch on YouTube, MDD. It stands for modern day debate.

Each episode is multiple hours long, standard format is present one side, present the other, open discussion, then q&a.

I can’t get enough of these I’ve been watching for months. They have varied topics but I’m mostly interested in flat earth. So I see all the top people there debating. I’m soaking every minute of these dozen of hours in and loving hearing the debates.

So I run out of new content and go right onto the page to dig through archived videos.

I notice when the channel started, it had nothing to do with debates on flat earth.

Then I see the first episode ever; it was Mark.

Then my memory triggered; I remember 5 years ago how excited he was to do a debate on young and had reached out to me. I had told him I was so proud of him for doing it and turning the camera on to express his views.

So here we are. I feel partly responsible for this reality I created. I love that I’m now listening to the most talented and knowledgeable debaters on a platform I indirectly and inadvertently created by finding and befriending and reassuring mark of our flat earth reality!

I find this whole situation absolutely amazing!!

Please feel free to provide links.

It's a fascinating topic. For many, the journey begins when they get honest with themselves and and recognize that they've been lied to about one thing or another. What wouldn't they lie to us about?

Please feel free to provide links.

It's a fascinating topic. For many, the journey begins when they get honest with themselves and and recognize that they've been lied to about one thing or another. What wouldn't they lie to us about?
Sure modern day debate on YouTube:

If you just sort their channel history, it goes back about 5 years, the first debate they ever had on flat earth; was Mark!

Where are you buddy? I’m fascinated by this lol.

Sure modern day debate on YouTube:

If you just sort their channel history, it goes back about 5 years, the first debate they ever had on flat earth; was Mark!

Where are you buddy? I’m fascinated by this lol.

Hi Gleason-- I was unable to dig it up, but I'd love to have a listen.

The earliest video I can find on the subject was from 4 years ago, and it didn't feature @patrick jane . Instead they all seem to feature someone called TJump vs -- whoever.

Hi Gleason-- I was unable to dig it up, but I'd love to have a listen.

The earliest video I can find on the subject was from 4 years ago, and it didn't feature @patrick jane . Instead they all seem to feature someone called TJump vs -- whoever.
Tjump is the most arrogant, egotistical bloviating blow hard lol.

But I should have clarified when you goto the YouTube page you have to click on “live” And off “videos” then it goes back five years with the very first fe debate by none other than our friend….

View: https://www.youtube.com/live/vtRlGqw8W_Q?si=cyCKA44fusArInii

Back