• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

God The Father God the Son

There is only one God. Jesus called him 'our Father.'

In Hebrews 1.8 the Father address Jesus Christ: "Your Throne O God"

In verses 10-12 the Father address Jesus as The Actual Creator. Quoting from Psalm 102:24-28 where it is used for Elohim

Clear testimony to Jesus Christ as Almighty God by God the Father

In verses 10-12 the Father address Jesus as The Actual Creator. Quoting from Psalm 102:24-28 where it is used for Elohim

It will never make sense to you until you understand that there is a son of God- spirit and a son of man- flesh. One came to the other.

Omicron is not omega nor vocative. The translation is proven false by Jewish bibles.

Don't comment on Greek grammar when it is clear that you don't know what you are on about
(LXX 44:7)ὁ θρόνος σου ὁ θεός εἰς τὸν αἰῶνα τοῦ αἰῶνος ῥάβδος εὐθύτητος ἡ ῥάβδος τῆς βασιλείας σου

Is ὁ θεός vocative? Why is it the throne then?

(LXX 44:7)ὁ θρόνος σου ὁ θεός εἰς τὸν αἰῶνα τοῦ αἰῶνος ῥάβδος εὐθύτητος ἡ ῥάβδος τῆς βασιλείας σου

The Greek scholar Dr George Winer in his Grammar says that Hebrews 1.8 is in the vocative case. The New Testament by George Noyes translates, "your Throne O God". Both were Unitarians.

The Greek scholar Dr George Winer in his Grammar says that Hebrews 1.8 is in the vocative case. The New Testament by George Noyes translates, "your Throne O God". Both were Unitarians.
And thy lied because -ος is the nominative case ending for all nouns, pronouns, and participles in Greek. The textbooks agree with me there.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.or...ttps://biblehub.com/psalms/45-1.htm'][B]1[/B]

For the Leader; upon Shoshannim; [a Psalm] of the sons of Korah. Maschil. A Song of loves.

2My heart overfloweth with a goodly matter;
I say: ‘My work is concerning a king’;
My tongue is the pen of a ready writer.

3Thou art fairer than the children of men;
Grace is poured upon thy lips;
Therefore God hath blessed thee for ever.
4Gird thy sword upon thy thigh, O mighty one,
Thy glory and thy majesty.
5And in thy majesty prosper, ride on,
In behalf of truth and meekness and righteousness;
And let thy right hand teach thee tremendous things.
6Thine arrows are sharp—
The peoples fall under thee—
[They sink] into the heart of the king’s enemies.
7Thy throne given of God is for ever and ever;
A sceptre of equity is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
ehillim-psalms-chapter-45[/URL]

And thy lied because -ος is the nominative case ending for all nouns, pronouns, and participles in Greek. The textbooks agree with me there.
did you know that the nominative case is used for the vocative as it is in John 20.28, and other places? You can learn if you want to

did you know that the nominative case is used for the vocative as it is in John 20.28, and other places? You can learn if you want to
You are mistaken, because it is an incomplete sentence.

Back