• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Christian Gnostic's and Trinitarianism

Zechariah 2:6-11

Come! Come! Flee from the land of the north,’ says Yahweh; ‘for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the sky,’ says Yahweh. ‘Come, Zion! Escape, you who dwell with the daughter of Babylon.’ For Yahweh of Armies says: ‘For honor he has sent me to the nations which plundered you; for he who touches you touches the apple of his eye. For, behold, I will shake my hand over them, and they will be a plunder to those who served them; and you will know that Yahweh of Armies has sent Me. Sing and rejoice, daughter of Zion; for, behold, I come, and I will dwell within you,’ says Yahweh. Many nations shall join themselves to Yahweh in that day, and shall be My people; and I will dwell among you, and you shall know that Yahweh of Armies has sent Me to you.

The Speaker is Yahweh, and He says that Yahweh of Armies has SENT ME, which makes TWO DISTINCT Persons Who are equally YAHWEH

There is not way that this Truth can be denied!
You are imagining vain things.

You are imagining vain things.

you have blinded yourself to Bible Truth by your own theology!

When you cannot respond to what the Bible clearly says, that in this passage in Zechariah, there are TWO distinct Persons Who are equally YHWH, you say that I "imagine" this".

you have blinded yourself to Bible Truth by your own theology!

When you cannot respond to what the Bible clearly says, that in this passage in Zechariah, there are TWO distinct Persons Who are equally YHWH, you say that I "imagine" this".

("ME") is Yahshua.

6 “Come! Come! Flee from the land of the north,” declares the Lord, “for I have scattered you to the four winds of heaven,” declares the Lord.
7 “Come, Zion! Escape, you who live in Daughter Babylon!” 8 For this is what the Lord Almighty says: “After the Glorious One has sent me against the nations that have plundered you—for whoever touches you touches the apple of his eye— 9 I will surely raise my hand against them so that their slaves will plunder them. Then you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me.

10 “Shout and be glad, Daughter Zion. For I am coming, and I will live among you,” declares the Lord. 11 “Many nations will be joined with the Lord in that day and will become my people. I will live among you and you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me to you.

The correct translation for (apple of my eye) is (image of me.)

(Little man in my eye) is the image reflection of a person in their eye.

("ME") is Yahshua.

6 “Come! Come! Flee from the land of the north,” declares the Lord, “for I have scattered you to the four winds of heaven,” declares the Lord.
7 “Come, Zion! Escape, you who live in Daughter Babylon!” 8 For this is what the Lord Almighty says: “After the Glorious One has sent me against the nations that have plundered you—for whoever touches you touches the apple of his eye— 9 I will surely raise my hand against them so that their slaves will plunder them. Then you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me.

10 “Shout and be glad, Daughter Zion. For I am coming, and I will live among you,” declares the Lord. 11 “Many nations will be joined with the Lord in that day and will become my people. I will live among you and you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me to you.

The correct translation for (apple of my eye) is (image of me.)

(Little man in my eye) is the image reflection of a person in their eye.

WHO is "says Yahweh"? , Who is the Speaker, Who is SENT by Yahweh of Armies?. The One Who is SENT, Who is Yahweh, cannot be the same PERSON as the One Who is the SENDER, Who is Yahweh of Armies!

This is the same as in Isaiah 48:16, where the Speaker is Yahweh, and says that Adonay Yahweh is SENDING Him and the Spirit.

WHO is "says Yahweh"? , Who is the Speaker, Who is SENT by Yahweh of Armies?. The One Who is SENT, Who is Yahweh, cannot be the same PERSON as the One Who is the SENDER, Who is Yahweh of Armies!

This is the same as in Isaiah 48:16, where the Speaker is Yahweh, and says that Adonay Yahweh is SENDING Him and the Spirit.

Yahwah sends Yahshua. Yahshua is His anointed one. Christ, Messiah, Anointed.

Psalm 2

2 The kings of the earth rise up
and the rulers band together
against the Lord and against his anointed, saying,
3 “Let us break their chains
and throw off their shackles.”

Acts 4:26
The kings of the earth rise up and the rulers band together against the Lord and against his anointed one.’

Rev 19
11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. 12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns.

Yahwah sends Yahshua. Yahshua is His anointed one. Christ, Messiah, Anointed.

Psalm 2

2 The kings of the earth rise up
and the rulers band together
against the Lord and against his anointed, saying,
3 “Let us break their chains
and throw off their shackles.”

Acts 4:26
The kings of the earth rise up and the rulers band together against the Lord and against his anointed one.’

Rev 19
11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. 12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns.

it says that YHWH sent YHWH, not anything about "Yahshua", which you have ADDED to the actual text!

I see no place where it says Yahwah sent Yahwah in any shape or form.

Very clearly

Very clearly

In Isaiah 48 it is Isaiah speaking in the writing for Yahwah. The same is true in Zechariah 2.

Back