• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Blotted out from The Book of Life

C

CherubRam

Exodus 32:33
Yahwah replied to Moses, “Whoever has sinned against me I will blot out of my book.

Revelation 3:5
The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name before my Father and his angels.
I would like to take this time to say that it is a sin to join Pagan beliefs to God. Whoever does so is in danger of having their name removed from The Book of Life.

Colossians 2:8
8 See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces[a] of this world rather than on Christ.

18 Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the (worship / honor) of angels disqualify you. Such a person also goes into great detail about what they have seen; they are puffed up with idle notions by their unspiritual mind.

Colossians 2:20
Since you died with Christ to the elemental spiritual forces of this world, why, as though you still belonged to the world, do you submit to its rules:

Words that do not belong in scriptures.
Angel
in place of messenger.
Cross in place of stake.
Lucifer in place of Morning Star.
Hades in place of grave.
Tartarus also in place of grave.
Hell in place of grave and Gehenna.
Hell in one place for pit.
The Lord in place of God's name.
God in place of Elohiym.
Jesus in place of Yahshua.
James in place of Jacob.
Prince in place of minister.

I would like to take this time to say that it is a sin to join Pagan beliefs to God. Whoever does so is in danger of having their name removed from The Book of Life.
You don't seem to understand the Christian new birth. When a person hears and believes the gospel, he is sealed with the gift of holy spirit, the guarantee of salvation (Eph 1:13-14).

Also, angels are not a pagan belief. You'll meet them one day.

Words that do not belong in scriptures.
Angel
in place of messenger.
Cross in place of stake.
Lucifer in place of Morning Star.
Hades in place of grave.
Tartarus also in place of grave.
Hell in place of grave and Gehenna.
Hell in one place for pit.
The Lord in place of God's name.
God in place of Elohiym.
Jesus in place of Yahshua.
James in place of Jacob.
Prince in place of minister.
You may not like them, but some of those words do belong in the scriptures.

Angel is the Pagan messenger goddess of Hell. And the word "Hell" is from Paganism.

Romans 11:22
Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off.

Psalm 95:11
So I declared on oath in my anger, ‘They shall never enter my rest.’”

You don't seem to understand the Christian new birth. When a person hears and believes the gospel, he is sealed with the gift of holy spirit, the guarantee of salvation (Eph 1:13-14).

Our salvation is conditional.

Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off.

Our salvation is conditional.
For Christians, salvation is permanent. The gift of holy spirit is the guarantee of salvation. Christians are sealed unto the day of redemption. Christians are sons of God. You cannot become an un-son.

In Romans 9-11, Paul is addressing Israel, encouraging them to become saved (Rom 9:3-4; 10:1-3, 9-10; 11:1ff).

For Christians, salvation is permanent. The gift of holy spirit is the guarantee of salvation. Christians are sealed unto the day of redemption. Christians are sons of God. You cannot become an un-son.

In Romans 9-11, Paul is addressing Israel, encouraging them to become saved (Rom 9:3-4; 10:1-3, 9-10; 11:1ff).
Deuteronomy 30:19
This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live

Hebrews 10:26
26 If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, 27 but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God.

Ephesians 5:5
For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person—such a person is an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

1 Thessalonians 4:7
For God did not call us to be impure, but to live a holy life.

Revelation 21:27
Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

Psalm 50:4
He summons the heavens above, and the earth, that he may judge his people:

Psalm 96:13
Let all creation rejoice before (the Lord / Yahwah,) for he comes, he comes to judge the earth. He will judge the world in righteousness and the peoples in his faithfulness.

Hebrews 10:30
For we know him who said, “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” and again, “(The Lord / Yahwah) will judge his people.”

This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live

26 If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, 27 but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God.

For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person—such a person is an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

The word ANGEL is associated with Paganism, and has nothing to do with Judaism and Christianity.

Greek goddess called Angel

In Greek mythology, Angelos (Ancient Greek: Ἄγγελος) or Angelia (Ἀγγελία) was a daughter of Zeus and Hera who became known as a chthonic deity. The world of the dead (Hell) is her realm of influence, and was assigned an epithet katachthonia ("she of the underworld").

In Ancient Greek; angels known as ἄγγελος (ángelos). In Latin: angels are called "angelus."

(Greek mythology) The daughter of Zeus and Hera, and goddess of the Underworld.

ANGELIA was the personified spirit (daimona) of messages, tidings and proclamations. The English word "angel" derives the same ancient Greek word.

Greek goddess called Angel

In Greek mythology, Angelos (Ancient Greek: Ἄγγελος) or Angelia (Ἀγγελία) was a daughter of Zeus and Hera who became known as a chthonic deity. The world of the dead (Hell) is her realm of influence, and was assigned an epithet katachthonia ("she of the underworld").

In Ancient Greek; angels known as ἄγγελος (ángelos). In Latin: angels are called "angelus."

(Greek mythology) The daughter of Zeus and Hera, and goddess of the Underworld.

ANGELIA was the personified spirit (daimona) of messages, tidings and proclamations. The English word "angel" derives the same ancient Greek word.
Angel is a transliteration of Ἄγγελος, and it does mean "messenger." Those messengers can be either human or angelic.

You'll meet them one day.

Psalm 50:4
He summons the heavens above, and the earth, that he may judge his people:

Psalm 96:13
Let all creation rejoice before (the Lord / Yahwah,) for he comes, he comes to judge the earth. He will judge the world in righteousness and the peoples in his faithfulness.

Hebrews 10:30
For we know him who said, “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” and again, “(The Lord / Yahwah) will judge his people.”

The word ANGEL is associated with Paganism, and has nothing to do with Judaism and Christianity.
People will be judged. But you fail to understand Christianity and the new birth.

People will be judged. But you fail to understand Christianity and the new birth.
You have been speaking against Calvinism yet strangely you don't realize you are also following Calvin's teaching. OSAS is Calvin's teaching.

You have been speaking against Calvinism yet strangely you don't realize you are also following Calvin's teaching. OSAS is Calvin's teaching.
Calvin got one thing right. Christians shall be saved because they are born of God. We are sons of God now (1 John 3:1-2). We have the gift of holy spirit, the guarantee of salvation (Eph 1:13-14).

Back