• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Banned from Christianity Board

Someone has to moderate the Moderators. That person is either the Owner, or an Administrator appointed by the Owner.

When there's a failure to act in this capacity-- (the designated adult)-- then the kids run roughshod and ruin the place like it's a frat house.
At the future World of O'Darby Forum, all moderators and even Dictator O'Darby himself will be subject to the oversight of a Board of Elders comprising academics from at least six major universities and biblical scholars representing Orthodoxy, Catholicism, Mormonism and at least five Protestant denominations. The Board, in turn, will be subject to the oversight, as the occasion demands, of a heavily armed Supreme Command comprising American, Brazilian and Israeli forces. Yeah, that'll work!

There really is no answer, IMO.

New Forum-- or just a new look?

They do suggest they are in a process of change, but no suggestion of a change in ownership or direction:

That's about as Flat-Out Fundie a Statement of Faith as I've ever seen. I thought the part about "We believe Baby Jesus never required a change of diapers" was a bit much, but maybe that's just me.

They do suggest they are in a process of change, but no suggestion of a change in ownership or direction:

That's about as Flat-Out Fundie a Statement of Faith as I've ever seen. I thought the part about "We believe Baby Jesus never required a change of diapers" was a bit much, but maybe that's just me.

They are Bible Clubs. Join the Club, comply, or be beaten with it.

I’ll contend that you will find broader, deeper, and more honest conversations here than you’ll ever have at those other forums.

How can I make such a claim?

Because I’ll allow them.

Wow, you are desperate. @Wrangler can lobby on my behalf too, because I would love the opportunity to tell them to shove their silly forum up their "Christian" asses.
The theory of religion meets the practice, where we are all to love, forgive and extend grace to others. Moderators and members alike.

The theory of religion meets the practice, where we are all to love, forgive and extend grace to others. Moderators and members alike.
As "Christians" always insist in their dealings with those whom they despise, you just have to have a sufficiently broad and flexible concept of love. The well-meaning "Christians" of the Inquisition just "loved" those dang heretics to death. When the kindly "Christians" at Westboro Baptist Church insist "God Hates Fags!!!" they are in fact loving the LGBTQ community, doncha know. When the kindly "Christians" at CB ban O'Darby, @SteVen and @Mr E, without explanation or notice, they are in fact expressing a species of love. Tit for tat, when O'Darby tells them to shove their silly forum up their asses, he is in fact expressing deep love and respect and acting in what he believes is their own best interests; he's the very embodiment of God's agape love, or so thinks.

Yep, I just lean toward an in-your-face, up-your-ass understanding of love, grace and forgiveness.

As "Christians" always insist in their dealings with those whom they despise, you just have to have a sufficiently broad and flexible concept of love. The well-meaning "Christians" of the Inquisition just "loved" those dang heretics to death. When the kindly "Christians" at Westboro Baptist Church insist "God Hates Fags!!!" they are in fact loving the LGBTQ community, doncha know. When the kindly "Christians" at CB ban O'Darby, @SteVen and @Mr E, without explanation or notice, they are in fact expressing a species of love. Tit for tat, when O'Darby tells them to shove their silly forum up their asses, he is in fact expressing deep love and respect and acting in what he believes is their own best interests; he's the very embodiment of God's agape love, or so thinks.

Yep, I just lean toward an in-your-face, up-your-ass understanding of love, grace and forgiveness.

You and the horse you rode in on— right? 😂

@Mr E
I sorry to hear that you also were banned from CyB.
Is that correct, or did I misunderstand?
(this is how rumors get started) - LOL

]

Back