• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Are We to Emulate Christ Jesus?

Many people think that the KJB is the inspired word of God.
It has MANY errors as with most translations.
And many deliberate MIS-translation....

In short; we are to do in accordance with our belief.

How does one believe a thing if they don't live in that belief?

Many names are given to GOD. You used to be a Catholic? Do you still believe we are to do in accordance with what we believe? That faith is effectual and that works are a product of the contents of the heart?
I would think it is how we use the word name they have meaning attached to them.

Every word in the Bible has a specific meaning as a law not subject to change by the oral traditons of faithless men.

We are given a warning that protects the integrity of the one author of the Bible. Change the meaning of one word it can change all the commandments again by what I would call spiritual plagiarism" passing them off as one's own. A violation of the first commandment.

One that comes to mind is the world apostles it has been changed to represent venerable worship-able ones needed to form a earthly government of sinful men called a "law of the fathers" .

The first apostle/ prophet is clearing established in Genesis is in respect to Abel the first recorded martyr also . Cain buried him under to establish the pagan foundation .Out of sight out of mind. The father of lies a murdering from that beginning.

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word (singular) which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, (singular)that ye may keep the commandments (plural) of the Lord your God which I command you.

It can be shown by looking at what one poster offered .

They said: Christ loved GOD and as GOD commanded He did. Profound yet simple.

Christ meaning the anointing teacher, Holy Spirit . . .with no other meaning attached .

It would then read, . . The Holy Spirit Loved the Holy Spirit as the Holy anointing Spirit as God commanded himself .

The use of the word apostle as venerable ones I think should raise a red flag. we do not serve a hierarchy of sinners that lord it over the faith or understanding of the non venerable pew warmers or show watchers.. . . . Again "plagiarism"

But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence
The Father commanded that Jesus come and finish His work. Jesus loves the Father and it is shown by the fact that Jesus obeyed and finished the work the Father sent him to do.

I would think it is how we use the word name they have meaning attached to them.

Every word in the Bible has a specific meaning as a law not subject to change by the oral traditons of faithless men.

We are given a warning that protects the integrity of the one author of the Bible. Change the meaning of one word it can change all the commandments again by what I would call spiritual plagiarism" passing them off as one's own. A violation of the first commandment.

One that comes to mind is the world apostles it has been changed to represent venerable worship-able ones needed to form a earthly government of sinful men called a "law of the fathers" .

The first apostle/ prophet is clearing established in Genesis is in respect to Abel the first recorded martyr also . Cain buried him under to establish the pagan foundation .Out of sight out of mind. The father of lies a murdering from that beginning.

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word (singular) which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, (singular)that ye may keep the commandments (plural) of the Lord your God which I command you.

It can be shown by looking at what one poster offered .

They said: Christ loved GOD and as GOD commanded He did. Profound yet simple.

Christ meaning the anointing teacher, Holy Spirit . . .with no other meaning attached .

It would then read, . . The Holy Spirit Loved the Holy Spirit as the Holy anointing Spirit as God commanded himself .

The use of the word apostle as venerable ones I think should raise a red flag. we do not serve a hierarchy of sinners that lord it over the faith or understanding of the non venerable pew warmers or show watchers.. . . . Again "plagiarism"
Anointed with the Holy Spirit of GOD, yes. Yet the Holy Temple that is filled with the very Spirit of GOD is still not GOD in and of itself; without said Holy Spirit...

Anointed with the Holy Spirit of GOD, yes. Yet the Holy Temple that is filled with the very Spirit of GOD is still not GOD in and of itself; without said Holy Spirit...

The anointing Holy Spirit. The one good teaching master as Lord. Call no man on earth teaching master .(or Pope) One is our Holy Father in heaven not seen .

The anointing Holy Spirit. The one good teaching master as Lord. Call no man on earth teaching master .(or Pope) One is our Holy Father in heaven not seen .
Of course; GOD with us, known through and by HIS Spirit.

Does anyone else think that we do as we believe? That we seek after our hearts desires?

Does anyone think we aren't to emulate Christ Jesus?
Yes he creates in us a new born again spirit and heart so that we can desire to do His will .Without him we can do nothing that could please Him

Back