• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Are We to Emulate Christ Jesus?

P

popsthebuilder

John 14:31. Just a single verse, yet prolific. Thanks to @QuestionIt for causing the study bringing me to stumble across this verse. Christ loved GOD and as GOD commanded He did. Profound yet simple.

Yes, Jesus worshipped God.
Do you know His Name?
Many names are given to GOD. You used to be a Catholic? Do you still believe we are to do in accordance with what we believe? That faith is effectual and that works are a product of the contents of the heart?

Faith is not based on EMOTIONS~

Heb 11:1- Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.

What is your 'assurance' and 'conviction' based on... emotions?

No, there is only ONE Name that God has.
All letters and words are symbolism. There is not one form of symbolism that is the literal name of GOD over other names or symbolism in my opinion. They are all basically characteristics.

Heb 11:1- Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.

Experience really. Why do you ask? Let's try to stay on topic okay?

Squeaky!? Is that you?

Ex 3:14- And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
15- And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel,

>>> Jehovah, <<<
the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you:

>>> this is my name FOREVER, <<<

and this is my memorial unto all generations.

Neither Judiasm, Koine Greek, nor the foul Trinity Dogma can change that.
FINALLY, the Name "Jesus" in Hebrew means "the Salvation of JEHOVAH"!

Back