• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

1 Corinthians 8:6 and The Holy Trinity

When I’m using scripture to make my claims though? Wouldn’t that be going against the Bible?

Who gives you the authority to judge and say these things when God is going to be my judge?

Do you not understand this? Who are you to say “what I believe is false?” Who are you to judge?

Are you my God?

Who gives you the authority to judge and say these things when God is going to be my judge?

Do you not understand this? Who are you to say “what I believe is false?” Who are you to judge?

Are you my God?

The Bible Judges, and what you have written is false according to the Bible. very simple

No God does. God is more mighty than the Bible, though the Bible is a very useful and helpful resource to grow spiritually. You take care friend.

Though reading the word it can go into the deepest core of your joints and marrow.

Take care @ICHTHUS thank you very much for your time and responses.

No God does. God is more mighty than the Bible, though the Bible is a very useful and helpful resource to grow spiritually. You take care friend.

the Holy Bible IS God's Infallible, Inerrant and Perfect Word to the human race, in its 66 Original Books. Without the Holy Bible there can be no knowledge of the One True God!

You must be a very dear person who takes the Bible very seriously and very literally. You have the right to do so. However the Bible is not word perfect. However the Gospel of Christ is very much the power of God to salvation and no one can ever reverse or say otherwise.

“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek. For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “The just shall live by faith.””
‭‭Romans‬ ‭1:16-17‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

@ICHTHUS , God bless you and your family.

“The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen.”
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Greek words and Hebrew words are good to help a person dive a little deeper into the Bible is all I’m saying.

There are some bibles that say world when it should say age. Which is something people need to just check in and be aware about, in my opinion.

The King James Bible for example the writers submitted what they would fit best with their theology when creating it.

do you mean that the Bible is not Inerrant, and has errors? In the Originals
Show me the originals.
the Holy Bible IS God's Infallible, Inerrant and Perfect Word to the human race, in its 66 Original Books. Without the Holy Bible there can be no knowledge of the One True God!
Prove it.
to believe in a "God" that is not The Trinity: The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit, Three distinct Persons, Who are coequal, yet One Godhead, is a FALSE god! This "god" cannot "save"anyone from going to eternal punishment!
If they are all thriee co equal, how can you blaspheme God and Jesus, but not the Holy Spirit?

Show me the originals.

Prove it.

If they are all thriee co equal, how can you blaspheme God and Jesus, but not the Holy Spirit?

The Lord has preserved His Word in faithful translations of the Bible like the King James.

No person can be saved apart from the Teachings of the Holy Bible. It is by faith that those who are born again Christians accept the 66 Books.

The passages you refer to regarding the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is to do with the Jews saying to Jesus that He was working miracles by the power of the devil. Context is important.

Jesus says in John 8.24 that if anyone does not believe that He is Yahweh then they are going to hell

Back