• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

1 CORINTHIANS 15:1-58

Wrong.
There are those here that can read, write and speak Hebrew as well as Greek.
You really should stop being puffed up by your delusions of grandiose intellectual prowess.
Only when I say something that hurts I get answer! Amazing!!

Are you agree with the two verses?

1 Corinthians 1:3

And when I come, whomsoever you shall approve by your letters, them will I send to bring your liberality to Jerusalem.

So here we are seeing that Paul is completely in one with the true believers.

Verse 4. And if it be meet that I go also, they shall go with me.

Let's go to verse nine and ten for those that doesn't work.

9. For a great door and effectual is opened to me (Pipiripi), and there are many ADVERSARIES.

Now if Timotheus come, see that he may be with you without fear: for he WORKS the WORK of the Lord as I DO.

Now! Is this grace only can save you? Is your faith alone in Jesus Christ can saved you? Absolutely NOT. Do you see what plucking verses here and there has done to the true meaning of God's word? I hope you did!!

1 Corinthians 1:3

And when I come, whomsoever you shall approve by your letters, them will I send to bring your liberality to Jerusalem.

So here we are seeing that Paul is completely in one with the true believers.

Verse 4. And if it be meet that I go also, they shall go with me.

Let's go to verse nine and ten for those that doesn't work.

9. For a great door and effectual is opened to me (Pipiripi), and there are many ADVERSARIES.

Now if Timotheus come, see that he may be with you without fear: for he WORKS the WORK of the Lord as I DO.

Now! Is this grace only can save you? Is your faith alone in Jesus Christ can saved you? Absolutely NOT. Do you see what plucking verses here and there has done to the true meaning of God's word? I hope you did!!
Everyone does works.
But Paul makes it clear that Christians saved by grace through faith don't do work to merit salvation because if they did it would no longer be by grace, but by debt.

Romans 11 ESV
(6) But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace.

Romans 3 ESV
(27) Then what becomes of our boasting? It is excluded. By what kind of law? By a law of works? No, but by the law of faith.
(28) For we hold that one is justified by faith apart from works of the law.

Ephesians 2 ESV
(4) But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us,
(5) even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved—
(6) and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus,
(7) so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.
(8) For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,
(9) not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Galatians 2 ESV
(21) I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness were through the law, then Christ died for no purpose.

Amazing Grace

Back