• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

1 CORINTHIANS 15:1-58

P

Pipiripi

Today I have decided to help people with an open mind to follow exactly everything that is written in the Bible. This is a debate specifically for those that think that Jesus is spirit now in heaven, and for those that also don't understand John 14:1-3. And also never has read Luke 24:36-39.

Today I have decided to help people with an open mind to follow exactly everything that is written in the Bible. This is a debate specifically for those that think that Jesus is spirit now in heaven, and for those that also don't understand John 14:1-3. And also never has read Luke 24:36-39.
Jesus comes to us via the Holy Spirit.

Today I have decided to help people with an open mind to follow exactly everything that is written in the Bible. This is a debate specifically for those that think that Jesus is spirit now in heaven, and for those that also don't understand John 14:1-3. And also never has read Luke 24:36-39
Moreover, brethren, I (Paul) declare unto you (us) the gospel which I preached (not anyone out of the Bible) unto you (us), which also ye received, and wherein ye stand.

Starting with verse 1, we can see clearly that nobody can take or plucked verses here and there about what they have written and making their own suggestions and stories.

Jesus comes to us via the Holy Spirit.
You are half right, because if you have known exactly what the Holy Spirit is, then you don't have say (via the Holy Spirit), but THROUGH HIS HOLY SPIRIT. Meaning the Holy Spirit is Himself coming to us by His power. And if you are not one of these person in Revelation 12:17 and Revelation 14:12, do you think that Jesus come to you?

Moreover, brethren, I (Paul) declare unto you (us) the gospel which I preached (not anyone out of the Bible) unto you (us), which also ye received, and wherein ye stand.

Starting with verse 1, we can see clearly that nobody can take or plucked verses here and there about what they have written and making their own suggestions and stories.
What's meant by a plucking verses here and there?

Comparing the spiritual unseen to the same or faith to faith?

It would appear to be the way to rightly divide. Is there another way?

What's meant by a plucking verses here and there?

Comparing the spiritual unseen to the same or faith to faith?

It would appear to be the way to rightly divide. Is there another way?
What I mean by plucking verses is taking a verse from a story, and created a verse by binding it with a completely different meaning that is not in harmony with the Biblical story.

Just like this new thread by saying: "Born again is just like resurrection"!! Twisting of words my friend.

Yes, there is another way. Search where you can find in the Bible more evidence of what is written or verse that you are using. An example: When you read in Luke 24, Jesus resurrect from dead. You can read it also in Matthew 28:1-10; Mark 16:1-8; John 20:1-10. This is the way to make a biblically story by using it completely in your sermon or teachings.

But not by plucking John 3:1-8, and mixed it with 1 Corinthians 15:42:44, and start a new belief that makes people believe that they are resurrected already.

Do you see this false doctrine by plucking verses here and there and making an unbiblical statement!!

Resurrection: meaning - WAKE UP AFTER DEAD.

Born again: meaning - FROM OLD MAN (SATAN) TO NEW MAN IN JESUS CHRIST.

1 Corinthians 15:2

By which also you are saved, if you keep in memory what I (Paul) preached to you (us), unless you (we) have believed in vain.

Paul are insured us to memorize everything that he has preached. Why then is many people don't follow what is written in the Bible and also memorized this teaching?

The apostles are our forefathers not those of the Roman Catholic Church.

What I mean by plucking verses is taking a verse from a story, and created a verse by binding it with a completely different meaning that is not in harmony with the Biblical story.

Just like this new thread by saying: "Born again is just like resurrection"!! Twisting of words my friend.

Yes, there is another way. Search where you can find in the Bible more evidence of what is written or verse that you are using. An example: When you read in Luke 24, Jesus resurrect from dead. You can read it also in Matthew 28:1-10; Mark 16:1-8; John 20:1-10. This is the way to make a biblically story by using it completely in your sermon or teachings.

But not by plucking John 3:1-8, and mixed it with 1 Corinthians 15:42:44, and start a new belief that makes people believe that they are resurrected already.

Do you see this false doctrine by plucking verses here and there and making an unbiblical statement!!

Resurrection: meaning - WAKE UP AFTER DEAD.

Born again: meaning - FROM OLD MAN (SATAN) TO NEW MAN IN JESUS CHRIST.

Following the 20\20 prescription (2 Corinhtians 4:16-18) for rightly dividing the parable as prophecy is not plucking verses. Parables teach us how to walk (understand) by faith the unseen things of God.

2 Corinhtians 4:16-18 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal

In that way if there is no mixing of the two (temporal and eternal) it remains a mystery and therfore no gospel rest.

Hebrews 4:1-2 King James Version Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it. For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

Resurrection: meaning -raised up from the dead to newness of life

Born again: meaning - raised up from the dead to newness of life

Born again is just like resurrection" It's why I beleive Jesus lovingly commanded (Pharisee) the sign and wonder seeker Nicodemus to wonder or marvel not not in regard to the greatest posible miracle but rather believe. God not seen

Teaching us the temporal seen must be mixed with the unseen eternal in order to distinguish the mysteries of the gospel parables hid from natural converted mankind caled the evil generation no sign was given to them.

Again comparing the spiritual unseen to the spiritual unseen is called walking by faith .Not by walking by sight after the temporal things seen.

A
Following the 20\20 prescription (2 Corinhtians 4:16-18) for rightly dividing the parable as prophecy is not plucking verses. Parables teach us how to walk (understand) by faith the unseen things of God.

2 Corinhtians 4:16-18 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal

In that way if there is no mixing of the two (temporal and eternal) it remains a mystery and therfore no gospel rest.

Hebrews 4:1-2 King James Version Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it. For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

Resurrection: meaning -raised up from the dead to newness of life

Born again: meaning - raised up from the dead to newness of life

Born again is just like resurrection" It's why I beleive Jesus lovingly commanded (Pharisee) the sign and wonder seeker Nicodemus to wonder or marvel not not in regard to the greatest posible miracle but rather believe. God not seen

Teaching us the temporal seen must be mixed with the unseen eternal in order to distinguish the mysteries of the gospel parables hid from natural converted mankind caled the evil generation no sign was given to them.

Again comparing the spiritual unseen to the spiritual unseen is called walking by faith .Not by walking by sight after the temporal things seen.
Again my friend, can you show me the world resurrected in the Bible by someone that it has happened in the Bible alive?

Can you not understand that the word BORN and Resurrect is not the same thing. I will help you, maybe you also are not an English born speaking person, maybe a resurrect person. So I have understand your teaching. But let we see how others see this two issue.

Verb
1. Infection of bear; given BIRTH to.
Although not BORN in the country, she qualifies for nationality through her grandparents.

2. (obsolete) infection of bear in other senses.

Adjective
 born
(not comparable)

1. Having from birth (or as if from birth) a certainly quality or character; innate; inserted.

Verb
resurrect
(resurrects present participle resurrecting; simple past and past participle resurrected.

1. (transitive) To raise from the dead, to bring life back to.

synonyms: revive

2. (transitive) To restore to a working state.
3. (transitive) To bring back to view or attention; reinstate.

Now! Are this two words are the same thing, Born and Resurrect?

A

Again my friend, can you show me the world resurrected in the Bible by someone that it has happened in the Bible alive?

Can you not understand that the word BORN and Resurrect is not the same thing. I will help you, maybe you also are not an English born speaking person, maybe a resurrect person. So I have understand your teaching. But let we see how others see this two issue.

Verb
1. Infection of bear; given BIRTH to.
Although not BORN in the country, she qualifies for nationality through her grandparents.

2. (obsolete) infection of bear in other senses.

Adjective
 born
(not comparable)

1. Having from birth (or as if from birth) a certainly quality or character; innate; inserted.

Verb
resurrect
(resurrects present participle resurrecting; simple past and past participle resurrected.

1. (transitive) To raise from the dead, to bring life back to.

synonyms: revive

2. (transitive) To restore to a working state.
3. (transitive) To bring back to view or attention; reinstate.

Now! Are this two words are the same thing, Born and Resurrect?
The Greek γεννηθῆναι ἄνωθεν of John 3:7 implies that a person most happen from above. It clearly not the same as Matthew 27:53 τὴν ἔγερσιν αὐτοῦ his resurrection. In Matthew 27:53, God wakes the dead Jesus on the cross, and Jesus is given new life as he waits to wake his temple.

The Greek γεννηθῆναι ἄνωθεν of John 3:7 implies that a person most happen from above. It clearly not the same as Matthew 27:53 τὴν ἔγερσιν αὐτοῦ his resurrection. In Matthew 27:53, God wakes the dead Jesus on the cross, and Jesus is given new life as he waits to wake his temple.
That's why we cannot mixed resurrection with born. Stop reading Greek mythology in Greece language. It wouldn't help you with nothing. Used your own language.

If God doesn't want us to understand His Word then nobody today can translate Hebrews or Greeks or whatever.

Start using only your Bible. The earlier sholars did it all ready.

That's why we cannot mixed resurrection with born.
Yes you can.
Believers are said to be buried and raised with Christ, which denotes new life.

Stop reading Greek mythology
Why???
One can learn a lot about the mindset and the cultural terminology ancient people used to write scripture.

If God doesn't want us to understand His Word then nobody today can translate Hebrews or Greeks or whatever.
It's not the translation of words from one language to another, that's the easy part.
One must learn what those words meant to the people at the time they were written.
Without that knowledge one would be reading blindly and could make up any meaning for the words.

Ancient Jews didn't just read scripture.
They read a variety of ancient written material of the cultures all around them, and they utilized much of the same terminology and symbolism when they wrote scripture.

Back