• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Why I believe Trinity Or Jesus is god doctrine is a false god worshipping doctrine.

M

meshak

Jesus says this is the most important commandment.

Mark 12:28-29
New International Version
The Greatest Commandment

28 One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”

29 “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.[e] 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’

Jesus is the Lord of all His followers.

So what He says goes.

And Jesus did not say God is triune.

therefore professed believers who believe in the trinity or Jesus is god doctrines are denying Jesus' own word.

in effect, they are worshipping a false god.

Last edited by a moderator:
"But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him" (1 Cor. 8:6).

"But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him" (1 Cor. 8:6).
Thank you.

so do you agree that triune god or Jesus is god worshiping is idolatry?

Jesus is the Lord of all His followers.

So what He says goes.

And Jesus did not say God is triune.

therefore professed believers who believe in the trinity or Jesus is god doctrines are denying Jesus' own word.

in effect, they are worshipping a false god.
since you know that your claim against me here is false I expect you to stop inviting me to all your threads and trying as other posters do to convince me I believe things I do NOT. I am not interesting in your slander and deaf hearing.

Thank you.

so do you agree that triune god or Jesus is god worshiping is idolatry?
I believe in one God as the 1st Commandment tells us. I believe God imparted his Spirit to our Lord Jesus. Scripture says that His Son has been with God before the world was made.

"Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am" (John 8:58).

God and Jesus can send us the Holy Spirit which comes from God. I do not see the Holy Spirit as a god, but is of God.

I believe in one God as the 1st Commandment tells us. I believe God imparted his Spirit to our Lord Jesus. Scripture says that His Son has been with God before the world was made.

"Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am" (John 8:58).

God and Jesus can send us the Holy Spirit which comes from God. I do not see the Holy Spirit as a god, but is of God.
Do you believe Jesus is God?

Jesus says this is the most important commandment.

Mark 12:28-29
New International Version
The Greatest Commandment

28 One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”

29 “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.[e] 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’
I believe in Christ as described in John 1

since you know that your claim against me here is false I expect you to stop inviting me to all your threads and trying as other posters do to convince me I believe things I do NOT. I am not interesting in your slander and deaf hearing.
Hi razz, you put your views across well. Often we might experience commentary such as "in effect, they are worshipping a false god" regarding Triune doctrines.... Challenging such narrow views that cast 'false god' worship on Trinitarianism is essential to question such narrowness.
Often you do state your position, and I have known your posts and appreciate them, and that is commendable.
Some others spend more time 'dishing' the beliefs of others rather than stating their own position...
Blessings
LB

Back