• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Who wants to know the law?

C

Comingfrom

Who has not forsaken the Levite that is with their gates?

This is a poll.

~`
After Jesus blessed me (and now that I knew He was true) I wanted to know everything about Him, and His Father in heaven.
And a lot of Christians freaked out at me, and told me the usual things, when I asked about the law,
you know,
it ended, was abolished, nailed to the cross, no man can do it, Christians don't have to obey, etc and etc.
You know the gig.

Honestly, I thought, so what?
I still would like to know it, and understand why we have it, and why our God said those things,
even if the Christians are right, and we don't have to keep it.
I wanted to understand it.

Who has not forsaken the Levite that is with their gates?

This is a poll.

~`
After Jesus blessed me (and now that I knew He was true) I wanted to know everything about Him, and His Father in heaven.
And a lot of Christians freaked out at me, and told me the usual things, when I asked about the law,
you know,
it ended, was abolished, nailed to the cross, no man can do it, Christians don't have to obey, etc and etc.
You know the gig.

Honestly, I thought, so what?
I still would like to know it, and understand why we have it, and why our God said those things,
even if the Christians are right, and we don't have to keep it.
I wanted to understand it.
I know the law. The law says, "Be Perfect" Genesis 17:1. Jesus said, "Be perfect, even as your Father in heaven is perfect" Matthew 5:48.

Jesus knows that his people are not perfect, so he abolished the law by nailing it to his cross, Colossians 2:14. This is why all of God's people shall live by faith, Romans 1:17 and not by rules, laws or religion.

O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

4 Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain.

5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

15 Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.

21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

There is Spiritual Law. Spiritual Law may not be 100% The Laws of Moses, however, The Laws of Moses may help us understand Spiritual Law, and what was going on spiritually before Jesus Christ.

In the Bible, God through Moses made some miracles. Pharaoh's court sorcerers, were able to recreate some of them? How and why? There may have been spiritual law, and they knew some things........also Nations and risen and died, and the Library of Alexandria burned, The Word of our Lord Last Forever.

Are you saved by following the law? No. Someone who was saved may come into understanding of Spiritual Law through God. Why do they follow the law? They are a servant of God, loving God.

Spiritual Law gets into things "Extra Biblical," and some people, they have not liked that. Spiritual Law may be "between the lines," and seen in the context of men living God.

How many Angels are there? What are their functions? How are they allowed to interact with man? What does it mean "We are to judge the angels? (1 Corinthians 6:3) The context of this, it gets into some things Extra Biblical.

If someone were to tell me that Michael and Gabriel were the only named angels in the Bible, I may point out that Azazel is a named entity. Angel names end with an El. What was Azazel, what was his function, and why would people send goats to him with their sins on its forehead? Understanding, someone is getting into Spiritual Law.

1 Blessed is the man[a]
who walks not in the counsel of the wicked,
nor stands in the way of sinners,
nor sits in the seat of scoffers;
2 but his delight is in the law[b] of the Lord,
and on his law he meditates day and night.

3 He is like a tree
planted by streams of water
that yields its fruit in its season,
and its leaf does not wither.
In all that he does, he prospers.
4 The wicked are not so,
but are like chaff that the wind drives away. (Psalms 1:1-4)

Last edited by a moderator:
"If a bull gores a man or woman to death, the bull is to be stoned to death, and its meat must not be eaten. But the owner of the bull will not be held responsible. (Exodus 21:28)
It was around 1300 BC. A bull gores a man. What does the owner do? That is a lot of good meat? It was a good bull? It would be more practical to either save the bull or eat the meat?

Man is made in the image of God. What man does may reflect into the spiritual. The Spiritual may be said to be like a mirror? Looking at the Prophets, Isaiah walked naked through the streets of Jerusalem for three years. Why? Man is made in the image of God. A man working in obedience to God is giving God authority, and he is reflecting something. Isaiah walked naked through the streets to show the nakedness people would endure in bondage. Jeremiah walked around with an Ox Yoke around his neck for similar reasons.

What was going on in the world during the time of Abraham Isaac and Jacob and the establishment of the Nation of Israel? There was Moloch Worship which involved child sacrifice to a bull headed god. There was The Minotaur of Knossos whom Athens was sending virgins to. In the Principalities, there was something going on with a spirit or demon that revealed itself as a bull? In the New Testament we see that Jesus cast out spirits into pigs. (Matthew 8:31,32) We know that demons can posses animals. In understanding Exodus 21:28, there may have been something going on with possession, and something going on with a spirit that was represented with a bull. The man that follows direction God gave may be blessed. The man that doesn't may end up conflicted or possessed?

Some modern day music artists who some would say are into the Occult or Satanism, in their videos, have men dressed with animal masks. Kesha in "Praying" and Taylor Swift "Look What You Made Me Do" are two most recent ones I am aware of at this time. The imagery of people wearing animal masks symbolizes some sort of possession?

There is no law whatsoever that can give eternal life.
If there were any law that could give eternal life, then Christ died in vain.

Someone is saved by the grace of God.
Harlot is a word used in the Bible, and throughout history, that a lot of people don't like today. Someone doing evil may have been really focused on God's grace in a corrupt and retarded way. Were people today progressive towards God's Kingdom or being digressive?

In Revelations 17, the Nations were drinking a harlot's wine.

Rasputin from Russia, he would be an example of someone who was wrong. He was involved in an Orthodox Heresy that involved engaging in mortal sin towards feeling God's forgiveness. Someone can watch some free documentaries about him on Youtube, and see for themselves. He was wrong and gross. He created his own coven of well-to-do female Russian oligarch women, married people. Such a man, who loved prostitutes, he was given access to the royal children.

Why did the Russian Revolution happen? That takes a lot understanding of Russian history that I don't 100% have at this time. I can say that someone like Rasputin was 100% wrong, and was working to institutionalize corruption.

How much corruption would a Hillary Clinton as president have institutionalized corruption? Possibly to such an extent that war, famine, and plague, and God judgement was around the corner.

That is zero so far, for wanting to know God's law
One who says he does know it, and still rejects it.
And the rest are for rejecting God's law.

If Jesus was at this forum, we'd have to ban Him. 😂

There is a purpose behind this poll,
because I am wondering if I could start teaching His commandments here.
But if I don't get a better response than this, I know not to waste my time.

Maybe Robert Pate can teach me the law, since he knows it.
And then I might find out how and why it is so harmful to us.
:cool:

That is zero so far, for wanting to know God's law
One who says he does know it, and still rejects it.
And the rest are for rejecting God's law.

If Jesus was at this forum, we'd have to ban Him. 😂

There is a purpose behind this poll,
because I am wondering if I could start teaching His commandments here.
But if I don't get a better response than this, I know not to waste my time.

Maybe Robert Pate can teach me the law, since he knows it.
And then I might find out how and why it is so harmful to us.
:cool:

You have the picture of someone who is older. You are acting like you are 13.

Back