• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Who is the founder of Christianity?

Mattathias

It shouldn’t be a particularly difficult question but, when asked, a variety of answers are typically given.

Let’s try it and see how it goes here. Perhaps we’ll find that we’re all in agreement. Perhaps we’ll find that we’re not.

Who is the founder of Christianity?

Bonus question: Does it matter?

Obviously, Peter is the founder. And it matters to rationalization the authority of the one true denomination. Any other belief is the work of Satan. That’s why the religion is called Peterian.

Oh wait …

Obviously, Peter is the founder. And it matters to rationalization the authority of the one true denomination. Any other belief is the work of Satan. That’s why the religion is called Peterian.

Oh wait …

I’m waiting. (Please just ignore the brown paper bag I’m breathing heavily in and out of. I’ll be alright in a minute.)

A Muslim preacher’s answer to the question.

“Paul is the real founder of Christianity; not Jesus.”

Paul tells us himself in Eph 2:20

Christ is the chief cornerstone from which the apostles and prophets expand out from. Everything else is built out from this foundation and that founder.

---the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Back