• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Who do you pray to?

C

CherubRam

I would like to know who you pray to when you say a prayer. I will be back later today to see any replies.

The Father in Jesus name. (Me personally)

To anyone else who may come by would like to share this with you too as I believe prayer such an important connection we have personally with the Living God of Israel through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

I do believe when praying,

Even though we are all sinners (and do still tend to fail in life sometimes like the old prophets, or like Peter who denied Jesus, or whoever you can think of in the Bible like Rahab, or David,) saved by grace through faith.

Pray should be done in accordance to Gods will, like Jesus was praying, to pray for His Will to be done, and also how Paul encourages Timothy that we should pray on behalf of others.

To pray in edifying and thankfulness towards God to be with our friends, and family, strangers we barely know, for their wellness in being kept safe from harm in travels, or perhaps maybe a sickness can be found and help cure someone that went to the doctor though sometimes if God doesn’t heal us, we should be thankful he has given us still a wonderful new gift of life in Christ Jesus!

God cares about our worries, and problems, and when we are having anxiety we can ask God to help us by the Holy Spirit, and the spirit of Christ within you!

Luke 11:13 If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”

The Father in Jesus name. (Me personally)

To anyone else who may come by would like to share this with you too as I believe prayer such an important connection we have personally with the Living God of Israel through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

I do believe when praying,

Even though we are all sinners (and do still tend to fail in life sometimes like the old prophets, or like Peter who denied Jesus, or whoever you can think of in the Bible like Rahab, or David,) saved by grace through faith.

Pray should be done in accordance to Gods will, like Jesus was praying, to pray for His Will to be done, and also how Paul encourages Timothy that we should pray on behalf of others.

To pray in edifying and thankfulness towards God to be with our friends, and family, strangers we barely know, for their wellness in being kept safe from harm in travels, or perhaps maybe a sickness can be found and help cure someone that went to the doctor though sometimes if God doesn’t heal us, we should be thankful he has given us still a wonderful new gift of life in Christ Jesus!

God cares about our worries, and problems, and when we are having anxiety we can ask God to help us by the Holy Spirit, and the spirit of Christ within you!

Luke 11:13 If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”
What is the Father's Name, and who is His Son?

Exodus 23:21
Pay attention to him and listen to what he says. Do not rebel against him; he will not forgive your rebellion, since my Name is in him.

John 17:11
I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one.

The Fathers name is also a part of His Sons name.

I don't have to worry about it, and if it has to come to who do I worship, I seek to worship God in spirit and in truth. Praying as Jesus/Yeshua taught, and asking God/Yaweh/Jehovah (Our father who adopts us in faith where we call out Father) to help by the Holy Spirit, and talk to the Father in heaven about my problems, concerns, and lifting up others on their behalf.

The Father. All our prayers go through the Holy Spirit because we do not know how to pray rightly. "In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans" (Rom. 8:26).

I don't have to worry about it, and if it has to come to who do I worship, I seek to worship God in spirit and in truth. Praying as Jesus/Yeshua taught, and asking God/Yaweh/Jehovah (Our father who adopts us in faith where we call out Father) to help by the Holy Spirit, and talk to the Father in heaven about my problems, concerns, and lifting up others on their behalf.
Honor His Name
For thousands of years the refusing to use a person's name has been a direct form of dishonor. Shortening the name, replacing the name, distorting the name, all are signs of dishonor.
Honorable Mention
An “honorable mention” is a title of distinction given to a person worthy of mention. Upon honoring the person their name is mentioned, so their name has a place of honor known among the people.
The Father. All our prayers go through the Holy Spirit because we do not know how to pray rightly. "In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans" (Rom. 8:26).
Good answers, but you are still skating on thin ice.

Matthew 7:22

Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’

A little bird told me that you (INVOKE) the name Jesus.

Yahwah said:

Exodus 23:13
“Be careful to do everything I have said to you. Do not invoke the names of other gods; do not let them be heard on your lips.

That reminds me of those deep sighs we have when we are not sure what to pray for, and the spirit prays for us on our behalf.

Back