• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

We Never Went To The Moon

They say you can see a footprint on the moon but to be honest with you you can't it's just a light source for the night and they say you can see a flag on there no you cannot see a flag on there even with the telescope it just shows a light source thorough. I wanted to say this in school that if there was a flag on there you'd see a small little sdick with a little something there but there's not I'm blessed I'm like I was saying it's a light for the night sky

You would have to be a complete idiot to doubt the reality of the moon landings. It's rare for 3 people to keep a secret. At its height, Nasa estimates that a total of 400,000 men and women across the United States were involved in the Apollo programme. The number includes everyone from astronauts to mission controllers, contractors to caterers, engineers, scientists, nurses, doctors, mathematicians and programmers. They were all actors and kept the secret? BS. I worked the telemetry for monitoring housekeeping data on Apollo 11 in July of 1969. I was working for ESRO (European Space Research Org) at the Fairbanks AK tracking station. ESRO was contracted by NASA to conduct backup housekeeping monitoring. We tracked it all the way to the moon, so it wasn't a seagull.

Last edited:
All Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, Then it is violently opposed, Finally it is accepted as self-evident. -Arthur Schopenhauer- In an age of universal deceit, telling the Truth is a revolutionary act. Whoever controls the past, controls the future. -George Orwell- One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle.
Mark Twain: It is easier to fool a man than convince him that he has been fooled.

Did you watch the fake videos? If we went to the moon the way they claim, why are the videos fake?

Those videos are crap. They all revolve around immature inferences that are not plausible. A video showing movies that inferred their was no moon landing? That's lame. I can find videos and movies that say God doesn't exist. That doesn't make it true. Logic should tell you that thousands of people involved in a major lie could not keep it a secret. We would have known without some kook dragging up innuendos.

You would have to be a complete idiot to doubt the reality of the moon landings. It's rare for 3 people to keep a secret. At its height, Nasa estimates that a total of 400,000 men and women across the United States were involved in the Apollo programme. The number includes everyone from astronauts to mission controllers, contractors to caterers, engineers, scientists, nurses, doctors, mathematicians and programmers. They were all actors and kept the secret? BS. I worked the telemetry for monitoring housekeeping data on Apollo 11 in July of 1969. I was working for ESRO (European Space Research Org) at the Fairbanks AK tracking station. ESRO was contracted by NASA to conduct backup housekeeping monitoring. We tracked it all the way to the moon, so it wasn't a seagull.
The astronauts had a non-public feed for communicating with Mission Control. A friend of mine, a highly respected court reporter, was part of the team that transcribed the non-public feed. (That's how non-tech some of it was - they used court reporters!). He heard some "interesting" things. No way did NASA go to that level of effort and detail for a fake.

Having been involved in any number of "weirdness" communities over the decades, I've come to accept that you can construct any number of superficially plausible conspiracy theories that those of the conspiracy-prone mindset will buy into. It all "makes sense" once you get over the initial threshold that it's completely insane. In the JFK assassination conspiracy community, Lee Harvey Oswald is the single most interesting, multi-faceted, multi-dimensional, intelligence operative who ever lived - all by the age of 24. I am so lacking in imagination that I can never seem to get over that "completely insane" stumbling block.

Those videos are crap. They all revolve around immature inferences that are not plausible. A video showing movies that inferred their was no moon landing? That's lame.
That's not what I was referring to. I was not referring to the OP vid but official NASA video of the moon landing. Was It Only A Paper Moon is a good source.

Put me on your list of idiots.

There is zero chance we landed on the moon and raced around in an ATV. The folks who remain most willing to believe it happened are also the folks least likely to have examined the subject.

Put me on your list of idiots.

There is zero chance we landed on the moon and raced around in an ATV. The folks who remain most willing to believe it happened are also the folks least likely to have examined the subject.

I am not lying when I say that I was a telemetry engineer at ESRO and tracked and monitored Apollo 11. I monitored batteries and solar panel attitudes for NASA. You believe that so many people could have kept that huge of a secret?

And with that, I have had an epiphany: I am done with internet forums. I have better things to do with my time. Consign me to the "self-banned" bin for real.

And with that, I have had an epiphany: I am done with internet forums. I have better things to do with my time. Consign me to the "self-banned" bin for real.

Well, I will miss you. I came here because you were here. We don't have to agree on everything.

Well, I will miss you. I came here because you were here. We don't have to agree on everything.
Thanks, Adrift, but it isn't a matter of "agreement." It's a matter of "sanity." If someone thinks we never went to the moon, that individual is out of touch with realty on far more than the moon landing. I departed the primary JFK assassination forum on the basis of precisely the same epiphany: "I am actually choosing to spend my time among crazy people." My time is too valuable and I have too much self-respect for that.

Adios, and best wishes!

Back