• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

UFOs, UAPs, Bob Lazar, Fallen Angels and the Link to Ancient Technology

P

patrick jane

UFOs, UAPs, Bob Lazar, Fallen Angels and the Link to Ancient Technology​

UFOs and UAPs are real according to the U.S. Military. They've tracked them, supposedly fired on them, and even recovered wreckage from off-world vehicles not made of this earth. My guest today, Timothy Alberino says the answer to all these things is found in the Bible and also the ancient book of Enoch, one of the oldest books in the world, which is said to be a historical account of the antediluvian era and a record of a lost civilization.

25 minutes

Jeremey Corbell Defends Bob Lazar's Story​

14 minutes

Sam Tripoli on Operation Highjump: Nazi's, Aliens, and Antarctica​

8 minutes

Bob Lazar: Ancient History is Hidden From The Public​

Bob Lazar was right, the U.S. Military has recovered wreckage from off-world vehicles not made of this earth. Tucker Carlson reported on it, as well as many other news agencies. What's more, Bob Lazar said they were found in an archeological dig, meaning some of these things are ancient. I believe these flying saucers and other craft come from the antediluvian age, or as the world knows it, the age of the lost city of Atlantis. My guest today, Timothy Alberino says the answer to all these things is found in the Bible and also the ancient book of Enoch, one of the oldest books in the world, which is said to be a historical account of the antediluvian era and a record of a lost civilization.

25 minutes

Bob Lazar: Ancient History is Hidden From The Public​

Bob Lazar was right, the U.S. Military has recovered wreckage from off-world vehicles not made of this earth. Tucker Carlson reported on it, as well as many other news agencies. What's more, Bob Lazar said they were found in an archeological dig, meaning some of these things are ancient. I believe these flying saucers and other craft come from the antediluvian age, or as the world knows it, the age of the lost city of Atlantis. My guest today, Timothy Alberino says the answer to all these things is found in the Bible and also the ancient book of Enoch, one of the oldest books in the world, which is said to be a historical account of the antediluvian era and a record of a lost civilization.

25 minutes
The clip that he shows of a giant Chinese man walking in a parade is not a real historical scene.
It's part of a movie that was made.
In other words, it's fake.

This is why you can't assume a documentary type video, such as this one, is factual.
I've seen a lot of these type videos that use proven photoshopped and fake pics as factual, and they keep getting spread around the internet.

The clip that he shows of a giant Chinese man walking in a parade is not a real historical scene.

This is why you can't assume a documentary type video, such as this one, is factual.
I've seen a lot of these type videos that use proven photoshopped and fake pics as factual, and they keep getting spread around the internet.

I don't want that crap on my from, the fake stuff. I can delete this thread but the additional comments will be lost. One day soon I'm going to delete all of the anthroposophy crap that doesn't have comments. Reluctantly I will keep the threads with comments. I do believe in ancient times there were real Nephilum and their giant children.

I learned about Robert Wadlow back in grade school. We took a field trip to his home town and we went to his museum of sorts, it wasn't big but we got the whole story of his life and how he died.

A life-size statue of Wadlow was erected opposite the Alton Museum of History and Art in 1986.[1][14]

Wadlow was born in Alton, Illinois, on February 22, 1918, to Harold Franklin and Addie May (Johnson) Wadlow, and was the oldest of five children. He was taller than his father by age 8, and in elementary school a special desk was made for him. By the time of his graduation from Alton High School in 1936, he was 8 ft 4 in (254 cm).[1] He enrolled in Shurtleff College with the intention of studying law.

Wadlow required leg braces when walking and had little feeling in his legs and feet. He never used a wheelchair.[5]

Wadlow became a celebrity after his 1936 U.S. tour with the Ringling Brothers Circus, appearing at Madison Square Garden and the Boston Garden in the center ring (never in the sideshow).[6] During his appearances, he dressed in his everyday clothes and refused the circus's request that he wear a top hat and tails.[6]

In 1938, he began a promotional tour with the International Shoe Company, which provided him shoes free of charge,[7] again only in his everyday street clothes.[8] Wadlow saw himself as working in advertising, not exhibiting as a freak.[6] He possessed great physical strength until the last few days of his life.[9][better source needed]

Wadlow belonged to the Order of DeMolay, the Masonic-sponsored organization for young men, and was later a Freemason. By November 1939,[10] Wadlow was a Master Mason under the jurisdiction of the Grand Lodge of Illinois A.F. and A.M.

One year before his death, Wadlow passed John Rogan as the tallest person ever. On June 27, 1940 (18 days before his death), he was measured by doctors at 8 ft 11.1 in (2.72 m).[1]

On July 4, 1940, during a professional appearance at the Manistee National Forest Festival, a faulty brace irritated his ankle, leading to infection. He was treated with a blood transfusion and surgery, but his condition worsened due to an autoimmune disorder; he died in his sleep on July 15.[11][1]

His coffin measured 10 ft 9 in (3.28 m) long by 2 ft 8 in (0.81 m) wide by 2 ft 6 in (0.76 m) deep, weighed over 1,000 lb (450 kg), and was carried by twelve pallbearers and eight assistants.[1][12][13] He was buried at Oakwood Cemetery in Upper Alton, Madison County, Illinois.

I don't want that crap on my from, the fake stuff.
I think that if people who know what is fake will speak up on the ones they see are fake, then eventually less people will post them.

. I do believe in ancient times there were real Nephilum and their giant children.
Me too.
And if we can eliminate the fake from being mixed in with truth, the better off we will be.

As far as I can tell by scripture, in the time of King David all the giants had been killed, or I should say at least no more in the promise land that were ever mentioned in scripture to still be around.
Terms for giant clans such as Anakim, Rephaim, etc. are no longer encountered anywhere in scripture past the time of David.
But again, that doesn't mean there were not any that migrated far away, or that just stayed hidden away in remote areas.

Of course that doesn't mean that the possibility of Watchers being enticed to take human women will not happen again, as I see no mention in scripture that it can never happen again.
And of course the spirits of the giants (demon spirits) are still around.

Back