• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

True non-trins:

M

meshak

There is some who claim to be non-trin yet they adopt many of trin's teachings such as:

"I am saved"

"faithfulness to Jesus is not a requirement for salvation"

"pro-military for Christians".

"They observe Christmas".

Those are the major characteristics of online non-trins.

There is some who claim to be non-trin yet they adopt many of trin's teachings such as:

"I am saved"

"faithfulness to Jesus is not a requirement for salvation"

"pro-military for Christians".

"They observe Christmas".

Those are the major characteristics of online non-trins.
What's the matter, meshak? Can't find anyone willing to argue with you, so you posted this as bait?

Just so you are aware, those are not strictly Trinitarian teachings. Many Trinitarians aren't sure if they are saved or not, they believe a person can lose their salvation by not remaining faithful unto death, and are opposed to the military. So your arguments are dead in the water.

What's the matter, meshak? Can't find anyone willing to argue with you, so you posted this as bait?
Missy called me a slander and liar for my labeling trin churches' unbiblical teachings.

And it is a vicious personal attack.

It was a personal attack.

And my thread is not a personal attack.

It is the general practice of online non-trins.

And I don't know any true non-trins practice any of those I listed.

How about you @shroom.

You are a non-trin yet you adopt almost all I listed.

Isn't that why you are angry at this thread because I speak the truth?

@How about you @APAK,

Did I say anything untruth?

Are you practicing some of those too?

@How about you @APAK,

Did I say anything untruth?

Are you practicing some of those too?
What your OP suggests is that Trinitarianism now encompasses other specific generally non-Biblical and religious values and interests; Trinitarianism PLUS.

You are designing your own extended definition of Trinitarianism as you please, and including all the things you believe should go into this brew and pot you about to boil.

This is like saying all non-Trinitarians or as a general rule ALL Unitarians of whatever persuasion, always embrace your political and social views, or values in this world. And if they do not, they are not worthy of being called a Unitarian. They are then regarded as your enemy, and should be counted with the Trinitarians you love boil every chance you get it seems.

If you want to discuss worldly things and social and civil issues then open up another thread on it and keep the Theology and Christology out of the equation.

You say pro-military and the celebration of Christmas. You have to look at the heart's view in all these topics...

What you perceive as pro or anti this or that, is always applied differently on a personal level, and has a different meaning for different people. i.e. there's more to a slogan that you think when you actually know a person's testimony or the personal view on one of your issues or slogans, pet peeves you may present here. You cannot broad-brush people as one group and sweep them under your rug when you can only see the 50k view...

What your OP suggests is that Trinitarianism now encompasses other specific generally non-Biblical and religious values and interests; Trinitarianism PLUS.

You are designing your own extended definition of Trinitarianism as you please, and including all the things you believe should go into this brew and pot you about to boil.

This is like saying all non-Trinitarians or as a general rule ALL Unitarians of whatever persuasion, always embrace your political and social views, or values in this world. And if they do not, they are not worthy of being called a Unitarian. They are then regarded as your enemy, and should be counted with the Trinitarians you love boil every chance you get it seems.

If you want to discuss worldly things and social and civil issues then open up another thread on it and keep the Theology and Christology out of the equation.

You say pro-military and the celebration of Christmas. You have to look at the heart's view in all these topics...

What you perceive as pro or anti this or that, is always applied differently on a personal level, and has a different meaning for different people. i.e. there's more to a slogan that you think when you actually know a person's testimony or the personal view on one of your issues or slogans, pet peeves you may present here. You cannot broad-brush people as one group and sweep them under your rug when you can only see the 50k view...
My claims are general observations.

why are you so angry?

why are you so angry?
There's no anger here whatsoever. I'm trying to tell you something for your own good. You need to listen. If you continue down this road expect fire from both Unitarians and non-Unitarians. I reckon you know this already.

Now if you can present your story is a way that is more palatable and still gets your points across then try it. If you need help with this then ask me. I can entertain all the slogans and so-called beliefs you have generated up here in your OP. I do know what you are trying to say and unfortunately, it's being presented in very abrupt, careless and impatient way.

Anyway I need to hit the sack....later then...

Your claims are false.

why are you so angry?
Where did you get the idea he's angry?

meshak.... ...always itchin' for a fight. You do whatever it takes to get a rise out of someone. And when someone calls you on it, like Sissy did, you come back with both barrels blazing.

There's no anger here whatsoever. I'm trying to tell you something for your own good. You need to listen. If you continue down this road expect fire from both Unitarians and non-Unitarians. I reckon you know this already.
Yes, I know.

But what I claim is the truth that is not been made clear by both trins and non-trins.

That's why I dont join any organization.

they get upset because I tell the Truth.

The truth set you free, friend.

My claim has been silenced by most forums by the ban.

PJ's site is the only one where I can voice my conviction.

And I am taking advantage of it.

Your claims are false.

Where did you get the idea he's angry?

meshak.... ...always itchin' for a fight. You do whatever it takes to get a rise out of someone. And when someone calls you on it, like Sissy did, you come back with both barrels blazing.
another usual personal slander.

bye, sweetie.

Back