• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

THE SEVEN HEADED BEAST OF REVELATION

I like your numerology.
But what is this picture? and how did you arrive at that?

Whoso eateth My flesh, and drinketh My blood, hath eternal life;
and I will raise him up at the last day.

Jon 6:54

And this is the Father's will which hath sent Me,
that of all which He hath given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

John 6:40

Thanks I can try.

I would offer we already know literal blood must be poured on the side of the alter to confirm the spiritual work of living sacrifices was finished .

The life of the flesh is in the blood but blood without the spirit essence is dead .God does not accept dead sacrifices . again and again it must be poured out so that it can return to dust or clay from where it was taken .

Just like Jesus on the cross giving his spirit life in jeapordy of his own spirit revealed by blood with water returning to dust .
In Luke he uses swat to represent the work of the Spirt the father strengthening the Son of man in order as one working as two to finish that Garden part of the three days and nights then they move to the hill as another kind or prat of three days and nights demonstration of the two.

Luke 22:43-45 King James Version43 And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him.44 And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.45 And when he rose up from prayer, and was come to his disciples, he found them sleeping for sorrow

Blood or water is used in respect the work of the unseen Holy Spirit. His doctrines fall like water and cause green new born again growth . Again either water or blood as metaphors both used in parables to represent the work of the holy Spirit

The parable you offered Jon 6:54 knowing we cannot drink literal blood it must be poured out to return the the dust is expressed in another parable found twice in the Old testament .

A picture of David thirsting for the water of the word the gospel having doubt . The same well as a metaphor Jesus spoke of as living water in John again to represent a living spirit . God sent three apostles with three again denoting the end of a matter . They brought water to signify the water of the word again in the same way blood is used . Davis warned by God dompted it out it retuned

1 Chronicles 11: 16 And David was then in the hold, and the Philistines' garrison was then at Bethlehem.

There the Holy Spirit uses well of Bethlehem, that is at the gate! Bethlehem the city of bread, the east gate to represent Christ the way of truth and the door to eternal life

1 Chronicles 11: 17 -19 And David longed, and said, Oh that one would give me drink of the water of the well of Bethlehem, that is at the gate! And the three brake through the host of the Philistines, and drew water out of the well of Bethlehem, that was by the gate, and took it, and brought it to David: but David would not drink of it, but poured it out to the Lord.And said, My God forbid it me, that I should do this thing: shall I drink the blood of these men that have put their lives in jeopardy? for with the jeopardy of their lives they brought it. Therefore he would not drink it. These things did these three mightiest.

A picture of Jesus the Son of man pouring out his spirit life from the father in jeapordy of his own spirit .

Both Catholics and JWs treat blood as if it was literally the spirit essence of life . One pretends it becomes literal blood the other is forbade of blood in any way shape or form .

No it isn't.
OK. Any reason?

When I search the scripture for "the woman" and "the serpent" Gen 3 and Rev 12 come up.
Two stories in the Bible which contain these same two characters.

I usually do not respond to you and this is an example of the reason why. You make no sense.
Don't feel bad for that.
A lot of people say that of me. 😅
And no need to be shy.

I believe "the woman" is a reference to "the wife of our youth".

Yet ye say, Wherefore?
Because the Lord hath been witness between thee and the wife of thy youth, against whom thou hast dealt treacherously:
yet is she thy companion, and the wife of thy covenant.
And did not He make one? Yet had ye the residue of the spirit.
And wherefore one? That ye might seek a godly seed.
Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.
For the Lord, the God of Israel, saith that He hateth putting away:
for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the Lord of hosts:
therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously.

Malachi 2:14-15

Thanks I can try.

I would offer we already know literal blood must be poured on the side of the alter to confirm the spiritual work of living sacrifices was finished .

The life of the flesh is in the blood but blood without the spirit essence is dead .God does not accept dead sacrifices . again and again it must be poured out so that it can return to dust or clay from where it was taken .

Just like Jesus on the cross giving his spirit life in jeapordy of his own spirit revealed by blood with water returning to dust .
In Luke he uses swat to represent the work of the Spirt the father strengthening the Son of man in order as one working as two to finish that Garden part of the three days and nights then they move to the hill as another kind or prat of three days and nights demonstration of the two.

Luke 22:43-45 King James Version43 And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him.44 And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.45 And when he rose up from prayer, and was come to his disciples, he found them sleeping for sorrow

Blood or water is used in respect the work of the unseen Holy Spirit. His doctrines fall like water and cause green new born again growth . Again either water or blood as metaphors both used in parables to represent the work of the holy Spirit

The parable you offered Jon 6:54 knowing we cannot drink literal blood it must be poured out to return the the dust is expressed in another parable found twice in the Old testament .

A picture of David thirsting for the water of the word the gospel having doubt . The same well as a metaphor Jesus spoke of as living water in John again to represent a living spirit . God sent three apostles with three again denoting the end of a matter . They brought water to signify the water of the word again in the same way blood is used . Davis warned by God dompted it out it retuned

1 Chronicles 11: 16 And David was then in the hold, and the Philistines' garrison was then at Bethlehem.

There the Holy Spirit uses well of Bethlehem, that is at the gate! Bethlehem the city of bread, the east gate to represent Christ the way of truth and the door to eternal life

1 Chronicles 11: 17 -19 And David longed, and said, Oh that one would give me drink of the water of the well of Bethlehem, that is at the gate! And the three brake through the host of the Philistines, and drew water out of the well of Bethlehem, that was by the gate, and took it, and brought it to David: but David would not drink of it, but poured it out to the Lord.And said, My God forbid it me, that I should do this thing: shall I drink the blood of these men that have put their lives in jeopardy? for with the jeopardy of their lives they brought it. Therefore he would not drink it. These things did these three mightiest.

A picture of Jesus the Son of man pouring out his spirit life from the father in jeapordy of his own spirit .

Both Catholics and JWs treat blood as if it was literally the spirit essence of life . One pretends it becomes literal blood the other is forbade of blood in any way shape or form .
I would offer we aught know it is literally spiritual blood that we sprinkle upon the congregation,
most of which we should have poured into the dust, whilst at His altar.

Hear the word of the Lord, ye children of Israel:
for the Lord hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land,
because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.
By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood.
Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish,
with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven;
yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.

Hosea 4:1-3

I would offer we aught know it is literally spiritual blood that we sprinkle upon the congregation,
most of which we should have poured into the dust, whilst at His altar.

Hear the word of the Lord, ye children of Israel:
for the Lord hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land,
because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.
By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood.
Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish,
with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven;
yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.

Hosea 4:1-3
No such thing as spiritual blood. God is not a man as us . Both water and blood represent the work of the unseen Holy Spirit pouring out His Holy Spirit life on dying flesh and blood . Flesh and blood returns to the dust from where it was formed .

Its how a water and blood are used throughout the Bible

Exodus 4:9 And it shall come to pass, if they will not believe also these two signs, neither hearken unto thy voice, that thou shalt take of the water of the river, and pour it upon the dry land: and the water which thou takest out of the river shall become blood upon the dry land.

Literal blood without the spirit essence of life is dead. When water is poured on dry land it forms forms clay . Clay of the field is where are all the beast of the field are formed from. . then the Spirit breathed in spirit life as living beings.

Many examples to help us understand we do not wrestles against the dying things seen.(flesh and blood)

Exodus 7:17 Thus saith the Lord, In this thou shalt know that I am the Lord: behold, I will smite with the rod that is in mine hand upon the waters which are in the river, and they shall be turned to blood.

Used to show judgment

Leviticus 14:6 As for the living bird, he shall take it, and the cedar wood, and the scarlet, and the hyssop, and shall dip them and the living bird in the blood of the bird that was killed over the running water:

The living water of the word a picture of salvation

2 Kings 3:22 And they rose up early in the morning, and the sun shone upon the water, and the Moabites saw the water on the other side as red as blood:

They saw the judgment of the law called the letter, , , it kills

Psalm 79:3 Their blood have they shed like water round about Jerusalem; and there was none to bury them.
They saw the judgment of the law called the letter, , , it kill

Again water and blood used in parables signify the unseen work of the Holy Spirit .God is not a man as us he has no dying flesh and blood.

1 John 5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, (not seen) and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in

Three agree as one. . . . One Holy Spirit (not seen)

OK. Any reason?

When I search the scripture for "the woman" and "the serpent" Gen 3 and Rev 12 come up.
Two stories in the Bible which contain these same two characters.

Don't feel bad for that.
A lot of people say that of me. 😅
And no need to be shy.

I believe "the woman" is a reference to "the wife of our youth".

Yet ye say, Wherefore?
Because the Lord hath been witness between thee and the wife of thy youth, against whom thou hast dealt treacherously:
yet is she thy companion, and the wife of thy covenant.
And did not He make one? Yet had ye the residue of the spirit.
And wherefore one? That ye might seek a godly seed.
Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.
For the Lord, the God of Israel, saith that He hateth putting away:
for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the Lord of hosts:
therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously.

Malachi 2:14-15
She represent the wife of Christ the bride the church called the mother of us all in Galatians 4 .Its the end of time the Sun and Moon the two temporal time keepers under her feet

A picture of the bride using Pau sufferings in pains of labor preaching the gospel until Christ not seen is formed in born again believers .
Like that used of Paul and Timothy two member as the one bride

Galatians 4 19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

Then when formed by Christ Paul as a surrogate mother espouses Timothy to Christ the husband of the bride . As sons of God we are not what we will be.

2 Corinthians 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

No such thing as spiritual blood. God is not a man as us .
God is a Spirit.
I believe that means His flesh and blood are spiritual.

He that eateth My flesh, and drinketh My blood, dwelleth in Me, and I in him.
John 6:56

And if we offer spiritual sayings (meat) to one another,
is not the life of those sayings the 'blood'.

How else does blood touch blood, as Hosea says?
And how does one stand against his neighbour's blood, as we commanded not to do in Leviticus?
What is bloodguiltiness?

These are questions that I asked and prayed to know.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people:
neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour:
I am the Lord.

Leviticus 19:16

For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
Romans 7:14

For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God,
neither indeed can be.

Romans 8:6-7​

She represent the wife of Christ the bride the church called the mother of us all in Galatians 4 .Its the end of time the Sun and Moon the two temporal time keepers under her feet

A picture of the bride using Pau sufferings in pains of labor preaching the gospel until Christ not seen is formed in born again believers .
Like that used of Paul and Timothy two member as the one bride

Galatians 4 19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

Then when formed by Christ Paul as a surrogate mother espouses Timothy to Christ the husband of the bride . As sons of God we are not what we will be.

2 Corinthians 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth;
but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord.

1 Corinthians 7:39

This is the law of jealousies, when a wife goeth aside to another instead of her husband, and is defiled;
Or when the spirit of jealousy cometh upon him, and he be jealous over his wife,
and shall set the woman before the Lord, and the Priest shall execute upon her all this law.

Numbers 5:29-30

God is a Spirit.
I believe that means His flesh and blood are spiritual.

He that eateth My flesh, and drinketh My blood, dwelleth in Me, and I in him.
John 6:56

And if we offer spiritual sayings (meat) to one another,
is not the life of those sayings the 'blood'.

How else does blood touch blood, as Hosea says?
And how does one stand against his neighbour's blood, as we commanded not to do in Leviticus?
What is bloodguiltiness?

These are questions that I asked and prayed to know.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people:
neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour:
I am the Lord.

Leviticus 19:16

For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
Romans 7:14

For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God,
neither indeed can be.

Romans 8:6-7​
Practice Romans completely and ask God to open your mind for understanding.

Read Matthew 5 and you will see how Jesus Christ has shown us the true meaning of law. That is spiritual.

God changed our hearts of stone and put a flesh heart in our body.

Now we are keeping the law not just by written on a stone, but because we love the law of God. Psalm 119

I believe the woman, symbolically, is Israel.
How can the woman be symbolic for Israel, when Israel is the firstborn son?

And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn: Ex 4:22

And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD,

Hi I would offer not a salvation issue but a deeper understanding of the gospel hidden in parables or called hidden manna . Manna literally meaning .What is it?

God calls his first born Jesus the Son of man, a human Israel . . a member of the bride of Christ the church

As sons of God we are not what we will be when receive the propmised of a new incorruptible body . There will be no need for precreation . Our father calls the whole church his bride. Not just our sisters in the lord.

Remember not all Israel as the bride of Christ is born again Israel. In the same way a Jew is not one outwardly according to the flesh but is one inwardly born of the Spirit of Christ.

If any man has not the born again Spirit of Christ then neither does he or she belong to God .

In that way God propmised to rename his bride which he did in the book of Acts .A more befitting name to represent all the nations of the world men and woman priest holding out the gospel of salvation .

"Christian" a demonym with no other meaning added ."Residents of the city of Christ prepared for his bride the church ".named after its founder and husband Christ.

Isaiah 62:1-5 King James Version For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name.Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the Lord delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married. For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee.

For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee. Thee the bride made up of men and woman

Also demonstrated in Galatians 4 revealing the bride of Christ (men and woman) as the mother of us all . Paul as a suragate mother sufferings in pains of birth untill Christ is formed in Timothy .After Timothy's conversion .Paul a surrogate mom espouses Timothy as a chaste virgin bride, to Christ our husband

Galatian 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

Galatian 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

The doctrine of the virgin bride the church is also used below .He refers to the bride a backsliding daughter to represent the whole church as the bride, men and women .What we will be when we receive the propmised ne incorruptible bodies .all die not receiving it .

Jeremiah 31:22 How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for the Lord hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man.

In that way twice we are reminded of our brother in the Lord Jesus in so much that whosever does the will of the father that works in us to both reveal his will and empower us to do it . . the same is his brother sister and mother. Call no man on earth father

God our husband is not a man as us (the bride) never was never could be

Matthew 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Mark 3:35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn: Ex 4:22
Israel is referred to in many ways in the Bible. As a son, a woman, a wife, a bride, etc.

Practice Romans completely and ask God to open your mind for understanding.
If we could just do this one thing in Romans.... 😇

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God,
that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God,
which is your reasonable service.
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind,
that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Romans 12:1

Read Matthew 5 and you will see how Jesus Christ has shown us the true meaning of law. That is spiritual.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so,
he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven:
but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:19

God changed our hearts of stone and put a flesh heart in our body.
Circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law:
but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.

Romans 2:25

Now we are keeping the law not just by written on a stone, but because we love the law of God. Psalm 119
Let not mercy and truth forsake thee:
bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:

Proverbs 3:3

Great peace have they which love Thy law:
and nothing shall offend them.

Psalm 119:165

Back