• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

THE SANCTUARY MESSAGE

This one first

Thanks I found it.

The temple moveable was used for a temporal time period (40 years) as a sign to all the pagan kingdom of this world . The believers were led by prophecy God's word the light on their wilderness path .

Jesus said it a evil generation, natural unconverted mankind that seeks after signs to wonder after.

It was a movable sanctuary . When they reached the promised land the un believing Jews demanded a temple made with human hands like all the pagan nation of the world and having an earthly king. They refused to allow our unseen King of kings and Lord of lords reign over them. . . as if the kingdom of God came by observing the temporal corrupted things.

1 Samuel 8:7 And the Lord said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.

It was reformed at the time of the first century reformation at Pentecost. (a promise to Joel) men and women from all the nations of the world restoring the order of the time judges no fleshy outward representation (like kings. or fathers) establishing as a new kingdom of priests that hold out the gospel of peace in a hope God would apply it to there hearts.

Acts 2 :16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

The walls (15 feet high) came down the separated the Jewish woman from the men . The women were not allowed to partake in the ceremonies and another wall that separated the woman for the gentiles all came down at the time of reformation.

The beginning of the last days .A time like never before or ever again. Great joy to the believers of al the nations of the world . . a terribly time of tribulation to a Jew that was trusting his flesh could profit .

Thanks I found it.

The temple moveable was used for a temporal time period (40 years) as a sign to all the pagan kingdom of this world . The believers were led by prophecy God's word the light on their wilderness path .

Jesus said it a evil generation, natural unconverted mankind that seeks after signs to wonder after.

It was a movable sanctuary . When they reached the promised land the un believing Jews demanded a temple made with human hands like all the pagan nation of the world and having an earthly king. They refused to allow our unseen King of kings and Lord of lords reign over them. . . as if the kingdom of God came by observing the temporal corrupted things.

1 Samuel 8:7 And the Lord said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.

It was reformed at the time of the first century reformation at Pentecost. (a promise to Joel) men and women from all the nations of the world restoring the order of the time judges no fleshy outward representation (like kings. or fathers) establishing as a new kingdom of priests that hold out the gospel of peace in a hope God would apply it to there hearts.

Acts 2 :16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

The walls (15 feet high) came down the separated the Jewish woman from the men . The women were not allowed to partake in the ceremonies and another wall that separated the woman for the gentiles all came down at the time of reformation.

The beginning of the last days .A time like never before or ever again. Great joy to the believers of al the nations of the world . . a terribly time of tribulation to a Jew that was trusting his flesh could profit .
Okay my friend, do you see what God to the prophet Joel?

God Spirit is His Holy Spirit, but only those that are guidance by the Holy Spirit is a spiritual people of God.

Exactly what is written in Romans 8:1-8. Verse 4 is written for us, because we are spiritual people and verse 7-8 is for the others that CANNOT take part in God's promises. Paul said that they are enemies of God.

The sadness thing is that they know their condition, but keep trying to used verses out of context to suit their adultery and iniquities!!

Back