• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

The Knocks of God on a persons life.

All trins believe Jesus is god.
Yes, but they frequently disagree on other things.

NetChaplain recently said the Trinity is three deities. A lot of Trinitarians vehemently disagree with that.

their central theology is very much the same as yours is the same as trins'.
Their central theology is that God is a Trinity. Mine isn't.

That you can know you are saved is not a "trin belief."
Belief in a strong military for self defense and defending the weak is not a "trin belief."

Quit trying to pick a fight, meshak.

We are not oneness modelists. Modelists are in my opinion worse than trinitarians they emulate.

Its dualists ."Two" is the one witness God spoke. The "us" spoken of in Genesis 1:26 (Elohim)

Note. . .(purple ) my addition

1 John 5:9 If we receive the witness of men(one) , the witness of God is greater: for this (the word of God) is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son

Two, the father not seen and the apostle Jesus Son of man seen, again two is greater than the witness of men one.

John 8:18 I am one that bear witness of myself, (one) and the Father (two) that sent me beareth witness of me

John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, (one) that the Father(two) hath sent me.

Deuteronomy 17:6 At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.

In that same way. To the law of faithfulness as a labor of His love , Gods law of faith . . ."Let there be" and its testimony seen "it was good". .

Isaiah 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word,(one) it is because there is no light in them.

The parable in Luke 16 (no man can serve two teaching masters) emphasizes the witness of two .

Three times with three a metaphor denoting the end of a matter throughout the Bible.

Luke 16:13 No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God ( God's wisdom) and mammon.(the wisdom of the world)

Luke 16:16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

Luke 16:29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; (the voice of God) let them hear them.

Luke 16:30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets,(hear God) neither will they be persuaded, though one (Jesus) rose from the dead.

It is used that way throughout the law and its testimony .(the Bible.)

It is shown in the transfiguration .Using Moses to represent the law and the Elias to repent the prophets or testimony . Peter not understanding desired to build tabernacles for each three as if it was a trinity .

Mark 9:5 And Peter answered and said to Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.

Their central theology is that God is a Trinity. Mine isn't.
Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

Your fruit is adopting so many of trin's doctrines.

what you are doing is just giving lip service.

BTW, I am just giving a hidden motive of your faith by your fruit, not picking a fight.

Back