• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

The Knocks of God on a persons life.

M

MatthewG

“Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.”
Revelation 3:20

Jesus stated this in Revelation Chapter 3, which was written to the people in Asia Minor revelation from God through Christ taken down by John the Apostle.

At the door stands Jesus, and knock:

if any man/woman

hear my voice - not just the knock - hear his voice in the knocking of their lives (Say a person simply picks up the Bible and starts reading it)

and open - the will to open the Door to allow God in to our lives, - individual will - a choice to open the door and let the Lord in.

the door - doors can be opened or closed in life, when a person hears the voice of Him who saves, allow him in newness of life follows.

I will come into Him, and will sup with Him, and he with Me. - Jesus will come into a persons home (vessel) and Jesus comes into to have dinner with us, and us with him.

“Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.”

Jesus stated this in Revelation Chapter 3, which was written to the people in Asia Minor revelation from God through Christ taken down by John the Apostle.

if any man/woman

hear my voice - not just the knock - hear his voice in the knocking of their lives (Say a person simply picks up the Bible and starts reading it)

and open - the will to open the Door to allow God in to our lives, - individual will - a choice to open the door and let the Lord in.

the door - doors can be opened or closed in life, when a person hears the voice of Him who saves, allow him in newness of life follows.

I will come into Him, and will sup with Him, and he with Me. - Jesus will come into a persons home (vessel) and Jesus comes into to have dinner with us, and us with him.

I would offer. The key is if he gives a person ears to hear and if he empower them to do what it says. Many like those in Hebrew 6 hear the knock being enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Remember God is of one mind he always does whatsoever His soul pleases. No man can turn him. He makes our hearts soft by applying the water of the word.

Okay thank you for sharing what you would offer, mr G Lee.

Would anyone else like to offer or share?

if any man/woman

Any other thoughts or insights to be shared?
I like the door. 😇 ♥️

But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet,
and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret;
and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Matthew 6:6

Verily, verily, I say unto you,
He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way,
the same is a thief and a robber.
But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

John 10:1-2

I would offer. The key is if he gives a person ears to hear and if he empower them to do what it says. Many like those in Hebrew 6 hear the knock being enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.

1 Peter 2:2-3

Remember God is of one mind he always does whatsoever His soul pleases. No man can turn him. He makes our hearts soft by applying the water of the word.
Who can tell if God will turn and repent, and turn away from His fierce anger, that we perish not?
Jonah 3:9

And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way;
and God repented of the evil, that He had said that He would do unto them;
and He did it not.

Jonah 3:10​

I like the door. 😇 ♥️

But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet,
and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret;
and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Matthew 6:6

Verily, verily, I say unto you,
He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way,
the same is a thief and a robber.
But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

John 10:1-2

Seems to me, the knock started in 2016 and the hearing of his voice came a little later with understanding in my own personal life. Amazing to see these scripture spoken by Jesus as well very important to note, thank you for sharing.

This statement is not working for Trinitarians. Why? Because they believe that the Holy Spirit is another god being separated from God the Father and Jesus Christ the Son.

So, we all knows that Jesus is now in the most holy place in Heaven next God the Father, and judging all humankind.

So, if the Holy Spirit is not Jesus Christ Himself by His Spirit in us, then there is a problem with this verse for Trinitarians.

We FEW that believe, that the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God, given to His Son Jesus Christ, and from Jesus Christ to us His church.

Exactly how it has happened in Acts 2:1-21.

But Trinitarians have another strange god holy spirit, that have never been spoken to God Jehovah and Jesus Christ His only BEGOTTEN Son.

We FEW that believe, that the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God, given to His Son Jesus Christ, and from Jesus Christ to us His church.
There are many Unitarians out here Pip.

Welcome back.

There are many Unitarians out here Pip.

Welcome back.
Thank you my brother.

Trinitarians and Unitarians, they are from the same mold.

And not only them, but all denominations that are believing in the three in one God are not from the God of the Bible.

The God from the Bible teach: ONE TRUE GOD AND HIS SON. God Father and His Son and THEIR Holy Spirit.

I am not attacking any new believers, but their teachers that cannot answered my questions.

My work is what God has given me. His truth to fight against Satan and demons, not humans. Ephesians 6:11-17

Back