• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

The Island of Misfit Toys

Mr E

Administrator
Site Supporter
Just an FYI-- I heard from our friend O'Darby this morning-- it seems he got banned from the other board, so of course I invited him to join over here.

We'll see if he shows up--- hopefully it doesn't just go to his spam folder.

I joined an online discussion forum once and was banned after making only one post. The post was in the introduction section and simply said, “Hello everyone. I’m a Jewish monotheist and I’m looking forward to having many good conversations with you.”

I received a message by email that explained the ban. I no longer remember exactly what it said but it was something which I associate in my mind with what Popeye the Sailor Man once said, “That’s all I can stands, ‘cause I can’t stands no more!”

To this day I tend to steer clear of making introductory posts.

You hound of Jewish monotheism, you! :censored:

A trinitarian whose intention was to denigrate me gave me the title on an internet discussion forum almost twenty years ago. I became fond of it after a while and use it as my signature now on every forum I join. I’m thinking about having it engraved on my tombstone when the time comes.

Sorry fellers— I’ve been traveling this week and unable to spend time here. You can engrave “I’ll be back” on my tombstone.

Back