• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

The Invisible God

You wouldn't have a physical spiritual body on this earth.

The spiritual person is someone that think and lives what is in heaven.

An example: Physical minded people think that, Jesus are going to rule  ON earth, in this earthly Jerusalem in this earthly temple.

But spiritual minded person believe that,we are going to live with Jesus, in His Father house, for a thousand years millennial, and after this 1000 years, we are coming down in the new Jerusalem from heaven and living in the new world, after sin and death is destroyed forever.

Do you see the difference? Physical minded people cannot enter God kingdom. Because flesh and bones like we are now cannot enter in the presence of God.

Go read this completely!! 1 Corinthians 15.
I read it thank-you! Here be of the spirit and not the flesh. I look forward to the Spiritual Body!

Of course seeing Him now would be also encouraging, but it would not be worth losing that greatest part of our faith, but it would be the proof of Him without faith.
Since it is written in John 3:11 that Jesus said "Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness." then if one was to see a Spirit then how would they know if it they were seeing the LORD or if they were seeing Satan?

I am not sure how seeing the LORD would be losing the greatest part of one's faith since the object of faith is to come to the knowledge of the truth referenced in 1 Timothy 2:4. Faith is the evidence of that which is unseen, once seen it is not longer faith, but being seen is knowledge of the truth.

God said “no man can see” Him “and live” (Exo 33:20; Jhn 1:18; 1 Timothy 6:14–16; 1 John 4:12).
Are you referring unto the "Hinnie principle"? If you are, then there is a crack in your doctrine that no man can see the LORD and live. Even Jesus said not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father. In fact it is written:

No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. John 6:44

So how could be one be drawn without see the hand of the one dragging them?

Surely, it would suffice us to see the Father, but that would not be faith, and if one cannot be satisfied without seeing Him yet, one will never be satisfied; because it would not be faith that sees Him, but our flesh! We should be most encouraged just to know that the Father is ours and we are His, and there is no greater exhortation, no greater faith than knowing the Father—until we see Him!

Of course seeing Him now would be also encouraging, but it would not be worth losing that greatest part of our faith, but it would be the proof of Him without faith. Faith first (this life)—then the proof, which increases our satisfaction in seeing Him after the time of faith (faith will be no more). Phillip told Jesus that if He would show them the Father it would satisfy them (Jhn 14:8); but he was coming from a heart that needed proof. Not for faith in Christ, but more evidence for faith in Christ, for “Jews require a sign” (1Co 1:22), but the Lord Jesus had given enough evidence for faith in Him, and desires that our faith in Him will be rewarded when we do finally see the Father and the blessed Lord Jesus (Jhn 20:29) at the “translation” (Heb 11:5 - rapture).

He wants us to see the Father through Himself (Jhn 14:9) for increased faith (believing there is a Father without having to see Him, as they would have liked). Seeing the Father will be the last thing on faith’s menu. The Father is the reason for all things and therefore must be the last proof to see, but not before the time. As we can see it is mostly about faith, and seeing God through seeing the Lord Jesus is the greatest of faith. We are God’s, and He gives us to His Son; but we are still the Father’s—by sonship in Christ—still God’s children, i.e. child-ship.

God said “no man can see” Him “and live” (Exo 33:20; Jhn 1:18; 1 Timothy 6:14–16; 1 John 4:12). But seeing Jesus is as seeing the Father, for they are the same in everything, but are in different authorities. This answers to Jesus being “the fullness of the Godhead (Father) bodily,” and “the express image of His (Father) person” (Col 2:9; Heb 1:3).

Faith is all we have to go on, and thus it is the second most important virtue after “love” (1Co 13:13); and is why it is that “faith which worketh by love” (Gal 5:6). It is sensible to see why God desires that we wait last to see Him (He did not show Himself to anyone)—saving the most important for last. It was God who sent the Son, and it is God Who manifested the greatest love. He could have come in His Son’s place, but that would not have been the most sacrificial!
NC

Indeed, 'God' as Spirit is invisible, incorporeal, incomprehensible, infinite, omnipresent, and more! :) - All has come from the Infinite One and returns to the Infinite One, because that One is All There IS, as The Absolute.....as the Heart of infinity. - all that exists and all creation arises from within this Infinite ONE as The ALL. - so the Living Father...in my innerstanding....will always be invisible more or less, but our realization of Him will enlarge and become more perfect as we evolve and ascend in Christ-consciousness, and more fully embody all that is divine in our being, form and personality, since the Father is the First Source and Center of all things and beings. Our journey towards 'God' is both inward and upward, including all dimensions. Infinity itself holds its invisibility in its infinite potentiality, so I dont see how we could ever 'see' the fullness or entirety of the Father ever as a 'finality' (as represented in any one given form).....since the glory of 'God' is ever unfolding itself and can never exhaust its Radiance.

---------o

His spirit had different flesh than the resurrection body. It is extremely obvious that the other resurrection body has flesh.

Stop being a gnostic dualist.
1. Spirit don't have flesh and bones
2. Resurrection body is from dust to flesh and bones. Ezekiel 37.
3. Start reading the Bible again. But this time, burn your plucking verses book. Luke 24:36-40.

3. Start reading the Bible again. But this time, burn your plucking verses book. Luke 24:36-40.
"it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body" (1 Cor. 15:44). When Jesus arose from the dead He was able to appear and disappear before His disciples. It was not just a body of the flesh. Believers will experience the same.

1. Mine does. Howabout you?
2. Ezekiel 37 is not about the resurrection body.
3. Mark 12:25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Why did Jesus need to tell Peter it was God that showed him who Jesus was?
That's a good question. Why did Peter need Jesus to tell him that the Holy Ghost had revealed it to him when Peter was first told by Andrew...

41 He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ.
42 And he brought him to Jesus.
John 1

And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh. Eccl 12:12

"it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body" (1 Cor. 15:44). When Jesus arose from the dead He was able to appear and disappear before His disciples. It was not just a body of the flesh. Believers will experience the same.
You don't understand what is written there my friend. How was Adam and Eve their bodies before they sin?

And this will exactly happen the same way with us when Jesus returns. How can you understand spiritual things, and living in physical things!! Wake up my friend.

1. Mine does. Howabout you?
2. Ezekiel 37 is not about the resurrection body.
3. Mark 12:25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.
Again physical minded person. They cannot understand a revelation, and symbolically language. Everything is flesh and bones. Even when the Bible interpreted itself, they cannot comprehend it. That's why everything is a mystery for them.

Go read Ezekiel 37 again. Before you do that make fire and burn 🔥 your plucking verses books 📚

Again physical minded person. They cannot understand a revelation, and symbolically language. Everything is flesh and bones. Even when the Bible interpreted itself, they cannot comprehend it. That's why everything is a mystery for them.

Go read Ezekiel 37 again. Before you do that make fire and burn 🔥 your plucking verses books 📚
Again, I have a spirit which operates from my brain. Do you? I would have to say yes, even though you don't know that you have one.

That's a good question. Why did Peter need Jesus to tell him that the Holy Ghost had revealed it to him when Peter was first told by Andrew...

41 He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ.
42 And he brought him to Jesus.
John 1
Jesus didn't tell him the holy ghost showed him.

Back