• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

THE HOLY GHOST IS GOD

God is spirit.
Written in the book of John, if this being the truth...Or is this not the truth?
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The same was in the beginning with God. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Then what did God become when He was made flesh?

God became a man and gave Himself the name, Jesus.

Isn't that wonderful? :):):)

When you lift up your prayers, praise, worship or offerings to God,
when you have been committing sin, He smells the
stench of your sins upon it and you.

I want God to smell the fragrance of holiness upon me
and all that I do at all times.

God became a man and gave Himself the name, Jesus.

Isn't that wonderful? :):):)

Maybe somewhere within the recesses of your mind it sounds wonderful, but it isn't an idea stated in scripture, where it stipulates that God isn't a man, but spirit.

Maybe somewhere within the recesses of your mind it sounds wonderful, but it isn't an idea stated in scripture, where it stipulates that God isn't a man, but spirit.
We shall see what God has to say about it.

I’m 100% certain that you are not Him. I’m also certain you don’t speak for Him.

Stop pretending.
The Lord told me that I can be a 100% certain that you have been more wrong than right
when you were a 100% certain about anything in all your time here on Earth.
And you are not pretending.

Written in the book of John, if this being the truth...Or is this not the truth?
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The same was in the beginning with God. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Then what did God become when He was made flesh?

If I showed you my house and told you that I dwell there— you would understand that when I talk about my dwelling place, I’m talking about the place that I live in.

You wouldn’t say, or think that I became a house.

If I showed you my house and told you that I dwell there— you would understand that when I talk about my dwelling place, I’m talking about the place that I live in.

You wouldn’t say, or think that I became a house.
Yes I would, a den of snakes.

Back