• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

THE HOLY GHOST IS GOD

Yes I would, a den of snakes.

Maybe you’re confused. As proprietor of this here establishment… it gets decided by others what kind of place we’ll make it into.

It might be a little too rough and tumble for your tastes. Consider finding yourself a nice little whine bar instead.

That’s childish.

Maybe you’re confused. As proprietor of this here establishment… it gets decided by others what kind of place we’ll make it into.

It might be a little too rough and tumble for your tastes. Consider finding yourself a nice little whine bar instead.

That’s childish.
You give yourself and your own opinions far more credit than I.
I got made no matter what, because My Lord is God and He is my Father.
And He owns you.

They say that God cannot lie.
But there again, on the other hand,
they say nothing is impossible to God.
I say, they do not know God.

You tell me, if you know God,
how can it be impossible for God to lie,
when nothing is impossible to God?

God could also become a fire hydrant. Why would he? Lying is an imperfection. God is perfect, so sane logic would conclude that he wouldn't lie. Also, He is omniscient, so He would never have the need to lie.

God could also become a fire hydrant. Why would he? Lying is an imperfection. God is perfect, so sane logic would conclude that he wouldn't lie. Also, He is omniscient, so He would never have the need to lie.
You do not know God.

Back