• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

The Great News

M

MatthewG

Jesus Christ came and paid for the whole world - all peoples - sin one time for all people that pleased God's justice against sin. Jesus Christ has overcame, hell, sin, death, the grace, and even Satan. Did you know that all people are going to a heavenly realm - either outside or inside of the Heavenly Jerusalem?

All people non-believer, and believer a like will receive a resurrected body that is spiritual and from God. No one goes to hell because in scripture Hell gave up the dead with-in it. The bride of Christ was back in the past that was gathered in 70ad. Though even now today we are still part of the Body of Christ as believers and there is benefits to having Christ in your life now today.

That is the great news to me. Knowing that our Lord has overcome all of these things, and all that is required of us to walk in faith, by the spirit, worshipping God in spirit and truth.

No need to argue or debate against anyone if you do not believe any of this that is okay; even if you are from different denominations of the faith itself; what is important is having love for God, and love for others not matter where they are in life.

Just desired to share my viewpoint that allows freedom in Christ; and freedom to the body of believers walk by faith, by the spirit, worshipping God in spirit and truth, love for God, and love for others.

Thank you for reading and take care. If you have any rebuttals however you may present them, know now though - I most likely will not respond.

Yes, there is some type of loss there. With their part in the fire. It is like a person who is wood and God comes and hugs them and they have a loss. Who may have not overcame the things in their flesh; though they are resurrected. That fire is the eternal fire of God consuming the dross that we decide to bear with us who are not believers.

That what is leaned towards in my belief.

You may believe whatever you desire. It doesn’t bother me as long as we can love each other regardless is what is important to me. You have a good day sir.

I believe the second death is the death of the soul.
then read Revelation.....Satan is thrown into the Lake of FIre and Brimstone and guess who has been there for 1000 years...The anti-christ and the false prophet. Yes, the soul is forever and ever in torment..

Blade

Back