• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

The End of Material Religion

God did not divorce Israel in 70AD. The Lord has not returned yet. You'll know it when he does.

God is not a Jewish Man

Remember not all Israel is born again Israel . He gave a remnant of Israel in respect to a outward Jew according to the flesh a bill of divorcement And promised born gain Israel as a inward Jew a new name to represent the bride of Christ, the church .

Named her in the book of Acts . . .Christian a demonym, a word with no other meaning added meaning "Residents of the city of Christ prepared as his bride named after her husband and founder Christ". . .

A more befitting name in respect to the one bride of all the nations, the church

Isaiah 50:1-3King James Version50 Thus saith the Lord, Where is the bill of your mother's divorcement, whom I have put away? or which of my creditors is it to whom I have sold you? Behold, for your iniquities have ye sold yourselves, and for your transgressions is your mother put away. Wherefore, when I came, was there no man? when I called, was there none to answer? Is my hand shortened at all, that it cannot redeem? or have I no power to deliver? behold, at my rebuke I dry up the sea, I make the rivers a wilderness: their fish stinketh, because there is no water, and dieth for thirst.

God is not a Jewish Man
That's right.
Remember not all Israel is born again Israel . He gave a remnant of Israel in respect to a outward Jew according to the flesh a bill of divorcement And promised born gain Israel as a inward Jew a new name to represent the bride of Christ, the church .

Named her in the book of Acts . . .Christian a demonym, a word with no other meaning added meaning "Residents of the city of Christ prepared as his bride named after her husband and founder Christ". . .

A more befitting name in respect to the one bride of all the nations, the church

Isaiah 50:1-3King James Version50 Thus saith the Lord, Where is the bill of your mother's divorcement, whom I have put away? or which of my creditors is it to whom I have sold you? Behold, for your iniquities have ye sold yourselves, and for your transgressions is your mother put away. Wherefore, when I came, was there no man? when I called, was there none to answer? Is my hand shortened at all, that it cannot redeem? or have I no power to deliver? behold, at my rebuke I dry up the sea, I make the rivers a wilderness: their fish stinketh, because there is no water, and dieth for thirst.
I have no idea what you're talking about.

That's right.

I have no idea what you're talking about.
Our father renamed the bride Israel (a remnant ) Not all Israel was born again Israeli as propmised in Isaiah 62 . Acts, (Acts 11:26) the Isaiah 62 prophesy came into view , Calling the bride the new name Christian .

Christian a demonym knowing people by location . Like the Galatians, Thessalonians or the Philippians (etc) named after its founders.

Christian a more befitting name for the bride of all nations . Again without adding . . " residents' of the city of Christ prepared for his bride the church named after her founder and husband Christ.

Back