• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

The End of Material Religion

Highly considerable content.
Highly considerable suspect content from CULT. What dude in their right mind would call their organization CULT? That is as bad as the institute of technology in Schaeffer Heights, ND.

They named it Schaeffer Heights Institute of Technology and then figured out that had a bad acronym.

Last edited by a moderator:
Highly considerable content.

Reminded me of a old Beetles song . "Imagine" (the unimaginable no religion)

Religion is simply belief or faith . No such thing as no religion . . not imaginable .

Atheism is very religious they believe there is no God . Out of sight, out of mind .

God's religion/ belief system call them fools

James 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Reminded me of a old Beetles song . "Imagine" (the unimaginable no religion)

Religion is simply belief or faith . No such thing as no religion . . not imaginable .

Atheism is very religious they believe there is no God . Out of sight, out of mind .

God's religion/ belief system call them fools

James 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

θρησκεία

thrēskeia

thrace-ki'-ah

From a derivative of G2357; ceremonial observance: - religion, worshipping.

An pure observance which is undefiled before God and the Father is this, to visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

If Love is the commandment, wouldn't the observance be upon the Lord Jesus Christ who said this, which co-relates in my opinion to the shared verse, Mr Gee Lee?

Matthew 22:37-46​

New King James Version​

37 Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is thefirst and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.”

θρησκεία

thrēskeia

thrace-ki'-ah

From a derivative of G2357; ceremonial observance: - religion, worshipping.

An pure observance which is undefiled before God and the Father is this, to visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

If Love is the commandment, wouldn't the observance be upon the Lord Jesus Christ who said this, which co-relates in my opinion to the shared verse, Mr Gee Lee?

Matthew 22:37-46​

New King James Version​

37 Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is thefirst and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.”
Hi I would offer

The use of the word fatherless prior to salvation speaks of our unseen adoptive Father and widows (chaste virgin) as the bride of Christ .Like that of Timothy

In that parable (James) it represent all the born again believers under the adoption of our Holy Father the special care for the household of God the church or bride.

2 Corinthians 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

God is love and not that he can only exercise it in the children of light (Christians) . In that way his name is Jealous he owns all things. but the work of his love (work of faith) that he works in us is not jealous.

Hi I would offer

The use of the word fatherless prior to salvation speaks of our unseen adoptive Father and widows (chaste virgin) as the bride of Christ .Like that of Timothy

In that parable (James) it represent all the born again believers under the adoption of our Holy Father the special care for the household of God the church or bride.

2 Corinthians 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

God is love and not that he can only exercise it in the children of light (Christians) . In that way his name is Jealous he owns all things. but the work of his love (work of faith) that he works in us is not jealous.

Thank you for sharing. I believe that is why God divorced Israel in 70Ad, and the Lord had came back and got that first bride of christ, the first fruits of the Spiritual Kingdom above.

Thank you for sharing. I believe that is why God divorced Israel in 70Ad, and the Lord had came back and got that first bride of christ, the first fruits of the Spiritual Kingdom above.
God did not divorce Israel in 70AD. The Lord has not returned yet. You'll know it when he does.

Back