• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

The Case Against Eternal Security - NOSAS

I had unleavened bread this morning, because my wife put cinnamon sticks in the oven, but treated them like cinnamon rolls and didn't spread them out on a cookie sheet like the instructions said to do. They stayed as mushy-the-middle cinnamon rolls. ;)
I always liked 'the dough' before mom made her cinnamon rolls and let them raise. But that's been a ways back. :)

When did the the disciples experience receiving "supernatural Power" from the Holy Spirit who BLEW through the curtain departed the Holy of Holys and BLOWING ON them in the outer court just like Jesus prophesied BLOWING on them in John 20:21?
That’s a good question. According to the Centurion it proceeded forward upon the death of Jesus.

And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of God.
— Mark 15:39

I personally believe Paul literally understood that Jesus was the temple and that God was in him reconciling Himself to the world.

Paul has this to say on the matter.

By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;
— Hebrews 10:20

Could it be Jesus blew on them to illustrate what he had done.

Back