• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Seven questions

He is the law. A tyrant goes outside the law.

Heaven is not a democracy, where majority - or you rule. It is an absolute dictatorship where YHWH rules - but delegated rule of his kingdom to his Anointed.

Welcome to reality.

Sounds like more Yahweh or the highway.

Yours is a sad image of the Father.

Sounds like more Yahweh or the highway.

Yours is a sad image of the Father.
1st, it is YHWH’s way or the highway. We say he is all powerful and almighty without grasping it means he has all the power. All the power.

2nd, it is not sad but the glory of God the Father. As Truman said, ‘the buck stops here.’

There is no negotiation with YHWH. Jesus tried to get him to pass the cup. He did not spare his own son. All glory to God means none for us not through him. 1 Timothy 1:17

1st, it is YHWH’s way or the highway. We say he is all powerful and almighty without grasping it means he has all the power. All the power.

2nd, it is not sad but the glory of God the Father. As Truman said, ‘the buck stops here.’

There is no negotiation with YHWH. Jesus tried to get him to pass the cup. He did not spare his own son. All glory to God means none for us not through him. 1 Timothy 1:17

As Spiderman said-- 'With great power comes great responsibility'

You paint a picture of a reckless, irresponsible, error-prone God- whom you call Yahweh. You can have him.

I'm gonna stick with the Father.

Have you read Hebrews 10 and taken a moment to consider the context?

The whole conversation is about the uselessness of the idea that God demands sacrifice and blood. It's nonsense. But that is "the fear" of God that Moses taught. That God is jealous, vengeful, angry and that He must be pacified with the killing of sheep and goats to avoid His wrath.

Hebrews says that's what Moses gave us, and it's ridiculous. Remember it was through the Law, that Jesus blood was shed.
This deserves its own thread. A lot to unpack.

This deserves its own thread. A lot to unpack.

As Spiderman said-- 'With great power comes great responsibility'

You paint a picture of a reckless, irresponsible, error-prone God- whom you call Yahweh. You can have him.

I'm gonna stick with the Father.
Not at all. Not sure the parsing of God the Father, whose name is YHWH.

The one Supreme Being is our Father who loves us. For those who do not embrace his son and thereby doomed themselves, this very same Being is not only their Creator but hates them and is their judge and Destroyer as their destiny is the Lake of Fire. Of course, he may delegate this work to his minions. What is your understanding; there is no Judgement Day with sweet Jesus?

Last edited:
I meant a deep dive in Hebrews 10 - not your contempt for the attributes of God you do not like.

Not at all. Not sure the parsing of God the Father, whose name is YHWH.

The one Supreme Being is our Father who loves us. For those who do not embrace his son and thereby doomed themselves, this very same Being is not only their Creator but hates them and is their judge and Destroyer as their destiny is the Lake of Fire. Of course, he may delegate this work to his minions. What is your understanding; there is no Judgement Day with sweet Jesus?

Let me give you an example. You keep pointing to my Father, and saying His name is Yahweh. I've already said, I don't care about what name you call Him. You can know someone by name without knowing them at all.

Jesus came and said-- 'Let me tell you about my Father.... He's not who you think He is....'

It's kind of like any son might say of their Father-- to set the record straight.

Ray Charles is an American music legend. A multiple Grammy Award-winning composer, pianist, and singer with an inimitable vocal style and a catalog of hits including "What I Say," "Georgia on My Mind," "Unchain My Heart," "I Can't Stop Loving You," and "America the Beautiful," Ray Charles's music is loved by fans around the world.

Now his eldest son, Ray Charles Robinson Jr., shares an intimate glimpse of the man behind the music, with never-before-told stories. Going beyond the fame, the concerts, and the tours, Ray Jr. opens the doors of his family home and reveals their private lives with fondness and frankness.

He shares his father's grief and guilt over his little brother's death at the age of five — as well of moments of personal joy, like watching his father run his hands over the Christmas presents under their tree while singing softly to himself. He tells of how Ray overcame the challenges of being blind, even driving cars, riding a Vespa, and flying his own plane. And, in gripping detail, he reveals how as a six-year-old boy he saved his father's life one harrowing night.

Ray Jr. writes honestly about the painful facts of the addiction that nearly destroyed his father's life. His father's struggles with heroin addiction, his arrests, and how he ultimately kicked the drug cold turkey are presented in unflinching detail. Ray Jr. also shares openly about how, as an adult, he fell victim to the same temptations that plagued his father.

He paints a compassionate portrait of his mother, Della, whose amazing voice as a gospel singer first attracted Ray Charles. Though her husband's drug use, his womanizing, and the paternity suits leveled against him constantly threatened the stability of the Robinson home, Della exhibited incredible resilience and inner strength.

Told with deep love and fearless candor, You Don't Know Me is the powerful and poignant story of the Ray Charles the public never saw — the father and husband and fascinating human being who also happened to be one of the greatest musicians of all tim
e.

I'm not asking for an example. I'm asking for a yes or no answer to my question.

Yes, of course there is a judgment day for all. That's not in question. The question surrounds your understanding of the Judge.

The one Supreme Being is our Father who loves us (those who accept his son as lord and savior). For those who do not embrace his son and thereby doomed themselves, this very same Being is not only their Creator but hates them and is their judge and Destroyer as their destiny is the Lake of Fire. Of course, he may delegate this work to his minions.
@Mr E,

I listened to Alec Trabeg on Moody radio at lunch time and he referenced this verse. Who was Jesus telling us to fear? Was Jesus painting a picture of a reckless, irresponsible, error-prone God, called Yahweh?

And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell.
Matthew 10:28

@Mr E,

I listened to Alec Trabeg on Moody radio at lunch time and he referenced this verse. Who was Jesus telling us to fear? Was Jesus painting a picture of a reckless, irresponsible, error-prone God, called Yahweh?

And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell.
Matthew 10:28

He's talking first, about people....

Beware of people, because they will hand you over to councils and flog you in their synagogues.

-and saying be cautious of them, but do not fear them.
He offers an 'instead.' >>>

Instead, fear the one who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Who is he talking about? He is saying--- 'Here comes the Judge.' Now your understanding and my understanding of who the Judge is, and what he is like, and probably also of this 'hell' he is referencing greatly differs. I know Him as a good, good Father. You know him as the Yahweh Moses introduced you to.

View: https://youtu.be/-ak0OoFBw3c?si=_94G4M6laBUk5O1a

Back