• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Post your dreams here

Mr E

Administrator
Site Supporter
Take a walk on the wild side. Then talk the walk.

Post your dreams here.

I had some sort of interaction with two who were as day-laborers. Whatever the circumstances were- I had to go to the bank to get them some cash (perhaps for their wages) and for some reason I borrowed their beater van to run this errand. I parked it in the lot and walked up to an ATM and as I did I noticed that there were a few bills stuck in the cash dispenser-- like it had jammed. So I removed these bills, and noticed that they were brand new one hundred dollar bills, though some tore as I tried to dislodge them. I pulled them out of the paper jam, and there were six, or seven of them-- but as I pulled, the dispenser fell apart and came open and an entire stack of these hundred-dollar bills came tumbling out into my hands. I had a little plastic bag with me-- and thought-- "Lucky day!" -and I stuffed the whole stack into the bag. As I turned away and was walking back toward the van, I thought- "I'm going to get in trouble for this" -but I tugged down the bill of my cap to hide my face, and with my sun glasses on I figured I was unrecognizable. I wondered about security cameras-- but then, I was in this non-descript van and it was unregistered, uninsured and it had a fake license plate.

Great thread!

I’ll write some dreams when I have time. The dream you described about the ATM is similar to dreams I’ve had. The theme is being convicted for doing what we know we shouldn’t.

I’ve had other dreams where I’ve been the focus of a heavenly council. See Ps 82:1. The message was criticism for not acting as should. My impression is these spirits are watching all that I do and my intent in doing it.

In the dream, there was no forum to defend myself. They reluctantly stated the verdict with great disappointment.There was no defense. I am as guilty as sin.

Back