• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Mr. Mythos YouTube Channel

The Sleeping Prophet of Atlantis​

Edgar Cayce, the most well-documented psychic in history, experienced intense visions of Atlantis and the Atlantean technology that survived its destruction. Famously, Cayce described a "Hall of Records" hidden under the Great Sphinx of Giza which modern archeology is just beginning to find evidence of. Was the Sleeping Prophet right? Could the truth of Atlantis lie beneath the sands of Egypt?

25 minutes

The Emerald Tablet and the Secrets of Alchemy​

The Emerald Tablet is a compact and cryptic lost artifact believed by history’s greatest alchemists to harbor the secret of the Philosopher’s Stone, a substance which supposedly transmutes base metals such as lead into gold. The 14 stanzas of the Emerald Tablet are undoubtedly the very foundation of European alchemy, though the original artifact has been lost for at least 1200 years. The only hint to its origin is its author, a figure as ancient and mysterious as the text itself: Hermes Trismegistus.

13 minutes

Urim and Thummim 📡 Old Testament Lost Technology​

The Urim and Thummim were two mysterious objects used to speak with God (YHWH) in the Old Testament, and modern scholars still don't know whether they were simple magical divination tools (cleromancy) or full-blown intergalactic communication devices. In our investigation, we will explore what evidence there is for both theories and the many connections the Urim and Thummim have to ancient Babylon, Talmudic legend, Mormonism, and even China.

32 minutes

The CIA's Psychic Spies Revealed!​

The Stargate Project was the CIA’s top-secret spy program that investigated psychic abilities, particularly one known as Remote Viewing, the power to psychically observe things across immense distances. What evidence is there that remote viewing is truly possible, and why was the Stargate Project shut down for good? The CIA’s psychic spies bent the laws of the universe… but they had no idea what a mind-melting trip they were in for.

1 hour 14 minutes

The CIA's Psychic Spies Revealed! (Part 2)​

The Stargate Project was a top-secret CIA spy program that investigated Remote Viewing, the psychic ability to observe people, places, and things across space and time using the “third eye”. This episode will cover the evolution of Project Stargate and the actual military missions carried out by a specialized unit remote viewers. Finally, we will explore Stargate’s demise and uncover the strange truth as to why the Project was shut down.

1 hour 21 minutes

Inner Earth Conspiracy Theories #4​

Moonshaft was the name given to a large mysterious structure discovered in a Slovakian cave by a resistance soldier in 1944. Could the Moonshaft have been a crashed extraterrestrial spaceship? Or some sort of advanced Inner Earth machinery? Were accounts of the Moonshaft exiting and reentering the caves documented in ancient times? In this episode of Inner Earth Conspiracy Theories, we’ll explore the possibilities.

53 minutes

The Overly Complex Ritual to Summon a Guardian Angel​

The Book of the Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage is an old grimoire that contains an ancient ritual to summon one’s Holy Guardian Angel and gain control over the 12 Kings and Dukes of Hell. This is the “Abramelin Operation”, and the powers to be gained include shapeshifting, prophesy, riches, and even mind-control. Infamously known for its grueling, unforgiving, and dangerous requirements, few have attempted it. In 1901, the occultist Aleister Crowley failed to complete the Abramelin Operation, and legends tell that he accidentally left open a portal to Hell.

1 hour 18 minutes

@Sissy Do me a favor and watch this if you can, or listen but the images are cool too. Tell me if you find this fascinating as I do, whether true or not. It just broadens the scope of knowledge that we have and know to be true from the Bible.

@Sissy Do me a favor and watch this if you can, or listen but the images are cool too. Tell me if you find this fascinating as I do, whether true or not. It just broadens the scope of knowledge that we have and know to be true from the Bible.
It's interesting to me.

A lot of it based on The Lesser Key of Solomon.

An interesting tidbit from NT scripture:

Matthew 12 KJV​
(22) Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw.​
(23) And all the people were amazed, and said, Is not this the son of David?

We don't have hardly any OT scriptures that even suggest David having power over spirits, so why did they think casting out demons was a criteria for the expected coming Messiah, the Son of David?

I had some info about the extra Psalms that were found among the Dead Sea Scrolls.
The Dead Sea Scrolls had 4 extra Psalms that are not in our bible.
One of them specifically mentions David having the power over spirits to exercise them.
Which some scholars believe to be the reason the NT writers were aware of the extra Psalms and David having that power and is why they speak as though they were EXPECTING the Son of David (Christ) to come with power over demons in the NT.

Also concerns info of King David who had Psalms (songs) that could control unclean spirits, it is said that he used those songs to play on his harp to calm King Saul from unclean spirits that tormented him.

1 Samuel 16 KJV​
(23) And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him.​

On a side note, I remember a movie that was about this very concept of using the Book of the Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage
mentioned in your video to summon a guardian angel and demons.
The ritual was very involved and took several days into weeks and had to be followed with exactness in a remote house.
The movie was: A Dark Song in 2016

Anything in particular you were wanting to look into some more?

It's interesting to me.

A lot of it based on The Lesser Key of Solomon.

An interesting tidbit from NT scripture:

Matthew 12 KJV​
(22) Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw.​
(23) And all the people were amazed, and said, Is not this the son of David?

We don't have hardly any OT scriptures that even suggest David having power over spirits, so why did they think casting out demons was a criteria for the expected coming Messiah, the Son of David?

I had some info about the extra Psalms that were found among the Dead Sea Scrolls.
The Dead Sea Scrolls had 4 extra Psalms that are not in our bible.
One of them specifically mentions David having the power over spirits to exercise them.
Which some scholars believe to be the reason the NT writers were aware of the extra Psalms and David having that power and is why they speak as though they were EXPECTING the Son of David (Christ) to come with power over demons in the NT.

Also concerns info of King David who had Psalms (songs) that could control unclean spirits, it is said that he used those songs to play on his harp to calm King Saul from unclean spirits that tormented him.

1 Samuel 16 KJV​
(23) And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him.​

On a side note, I remember a movie that was about this very concept of using the Book of the Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage
mentioned in your video to summon a guardian angel and demons.
The ritual was very involved and took several days into weeks and had to be followed with exactness in a remote house.
The movie was: A Dark Song in 2016

Anything in particular you were wanting to look into some more?
It sounds like Abraham knew of Abramelin but Abramelin is not mentioned in the bible right?

It sounds like Abraham knew of Abramelin but Abramelin is not mentioned in the bible right?
None of the characters in the video are biblical people.
They had some biblical names, but they lived hundreds of years after Christ.
The Abraham in the video is a man from the 15th century (Abraham Ben Simon of Worms).

Not sure what angle you are promoting.
My angle would be that this "magic" attained by divine knowledge that they are aspiring to tap into is the forbidden knowledge the Watchers taught mankind in the book of Enoch. (seduction, greed, lust, superiority, warfare, etc.)

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables

Back