• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Isaiah 53: Three apologists walk into a bar....

Did Jesus lie when He sent Paul on his journey to the Gentile nations?

““Now it happened, when I returned to Jerusalem and was praying in the temple, that I was in a trance and saw Him saying to me, ‘Make haste and get out of Jerusalem quickly, for they will not receive your testimony concerning Me.’ So I said, ‘Lord, they know that in every synagogue I imprisoned and beat those who believe on You. And when the blood of Your martyr Stephen was shed, I also was standing by consenting to his death, and guarding the clothes of those who were killing him.’ Then He said to me, ‘Depart, for I will send you far from here to the Gentiles.’ ””
‭‭Acts‬ ‭22:17-21‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Did Jesus lie when He sent Paul on his journey to the Gentile nations?
Well, did Jesus lie when Benny Hinn said Jesus was going to be on stage with him?

Alls Jesus had to do was tell the Apostles that Paul was going to come and they should teach him, but weirdly, Jesus never said it.

I got no judgement here my friend. God will judge.

I believe the Bible and that is all I can say. I’m not someone to fight with others because they do not believe it to be true.

I work with a person who is Muslim. He doesn’t believe Jesus was divine, he also said something about Jesus not dying on the cross because the tomb was empty. He never died…

All I can do is listen, and share with him what I know and what he is willingly to listen to me say.

He told me about Muslim hell. Is flesh burning forever and over once the flesh is gone it comes back.

I’ll tell you this I’m not gonna try to change his mind.

God will judge him. And as grown adults we are able to look and seek and search the scriptures and ask God to help us by the spirit to learn the truth.

I got no judgement here my friend. God will judge.

I believe the Bible and that is all I can say. I’m not someone to fight with others because they do not believe it to be true.

I work with a person who is Muslim. He doesn’t believe Jesus was divine, he also said something about Jesus not dying on the cross because the tomb was empty. He never died…

All I can do is listen, and share with him what I know and what he is willingly to listen to me say.

He told me about Muslim hell. Is flesh burning forever and over once the flesh is gone it comes back.

I’ll tell you this I’m not gonna try to change his mind.

God will judge him. And as grown adults we are able to look and seek and search the scriptures and ask God to help us by the spirit to learn the truth.
You have an awesome attitude. One of the finest Christians I have met is a Muslim, Islam is closer to Christianity than Paulinialism.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many of the three apologists walked out of the bar under their own power?

Did any of them change their minds?

Apologists aren’t easily persuaded to abandon their apology.

How many who post on religion discussion forums consider themselves to be apologists?

The Greek Apologists of the second century often don’t sound like the apologists of later Christianity. By later standards, they might very well be considered heretics.

Christian doctrine changed over time.

Back