• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Is Creation BY or THROUGH Jesus Christ?

Firstborn taken the the Greek "all" shows he was PART of that Creation

What complete RUBBISH!

The Greek πρωτότοκος, is used for Jesus Christ as showing Him PREEMINENT, as when used for King David, "I will also make him My firstborn (πρωτότοκος), greatest of the kings of the earth" (Psalm 89:27). David was NOT the literal First-Born son!

The Greek actually shows that Jesus Christ IS the Actual Creator!

What complete RUBBISH!

The Greek πρωτότοκος, is used for Jesus Christ as showing Him PREEMINENT, as when used for King David, "I will also make him My firstborn (πρωτότοκος), greatest of the kings of the earth" (Psalm 89:27). David was NOT the literal First-Born son!

The Greek actually shows that Jesus Christ IS the Actual Creator!
What can I do, since you deny scripture?

that is YOUR opinion, which is against the Bible!
Uhm....wow. Not much on discussion I guess.

There is one GOD. I'm sorry you don't agree and evidently think the bible disagrees.

peace

the real discussion is in the OP!
That's still rather one sided isn't it? Without any active alternate points. I thought I addressed an issue brought up in the op.

Do you contend that the Holy Temple is the Holy Spirit? That the flesh gives life, and the Spirit profits nothing?!

Yes, one God with Christ and Holy Spirit, all One.
The words "with" and "and" denote three not one.

How bout one Spirit; the Spirit of truth; that same one Spirit that both gives life and by which all was formed?

I mean "Christ" means anointed with the Spirit; it's the same Holy Spirit. And scripture plainly and repeatedly says both that GOD is spirit, and that GOD is not a man. GOD is so much not a man that we are commanded to not make an image in the likeness of a man representing GOD.

Three isn't one. And the flesh profits nothing.

That's still rather one sided isn't it? Without any active alternate points. I thought I addressed an issue brought up in the op.

Do you contend that the Holy Temple is the Holy Spirit? That the flesh gives life, and the Spirit profits nothing?!

it is one-sided, because the Holy Bible IS!

Back