• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

If you had the choice?

M

MatthewG

A world that is governed by the Holy Spirit that leads to love.

A word that is governed by a book, - that divides - as so many people today have such diverse set of beliefs.

~~~~~~~~~~

When it comes to sharing our own personal beliefs, that is a given.

People can ask me, if I believe in Jesus that he is the Son of God, and he is the Word of God, and I would say yes I do.
Do you believe that he is the only way? yes I do
Do you believe that people are going to be burning in hell for ever? No I do not.

With division - what are we to do?

What would you rather have governing in your world?

A world that is governed by the Holy Spirit that leads to love.

A word that is governed by a book, - that divides - as so many people today have such diverse set of beliefs.

~~~~~~~~~~

When it comes to sharing our own personal beliefs, that is a given.

People can ask me, if I believe in Jesus that he is the Son of God, and he is the Word of God, and I would say yes I do.
Do you believe that he is the only way? yes I do
Do you believe that people are going to be burning in hell for ever? No I do not.

With division - what are we to do?

What would you rather have governing in your world?

All originates within 'God' so re-integating back into SOURCE is the only way, it is home. To recognize and call on this One Universal Presence is the only way, because that One is the Only One ORIGIN of all. There is no 'other' besides the One Source of which every thing and being is an offspring. In that Spirit-nucleus is all love, goodness, peace, joy, etc. - that spiritual unity is the heart we share, while our souls may enjoy or reference things from different perspectives of 'intellect', there being a variety of ways how we interpret and relate to the greater whole. Our core unity is wholly spiritual though, while intellectual freedom exists thru relativity of viewpoints, hence the many facets we can perceive within the One. So, all the parts are of the Whole, while the Whole includes all its parts. The analogy of the body of Christ used by Paul is sufficient for the picture.

'God' is spirit and is seeking such to value his presence in spirit and truth. True religion is sourced in the absolute reality at the heart of all. There is only THAT that IS. - this 'worth-ship' of Deity is not bound to any location or even a specific religion IMO, since it is omnipresent and infinite, thats why Jesus said, not in this mountain or in Jerusalem you will worship the Father, but in all places! since Spirit is omnipresent.

-------o

After Jesus gave the Samaritan women some prophet truth insights she said -

“Sir, I perceive that You are a prophet. Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, and you Jews say that in Jerusalem is the place where one ought to worship.”

Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the Father. You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. 23 But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. 24 God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

The woman said to Him, “I know that Messiah is coming” (who is called Christ). “When He comes, He will tell us all things.”

Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am He.

- John 4, NKJV

-----------o

The 'Christ' here reveals a universal worship of the Father, based on the fundamental truth of his omnipresence. - so all who come to true unity with the Father thru the 'Christ' share a community where the 'Fatherhood of God and Brotherhood of Man' is realized and allowed further to unfold all its relationship potential.

--------------------o

All originates within 'God' so re-integating back into SOURCE is the only way, it is home. To recognize and call on this One Universal Presence is the only way, because that One is the Only One ORIGIN of all. There is no 'other' besides the One Source of which every thing and being is an offspring. In that Spirit-nucleus is all love, goodness, peace, joy, etc. - that spiritual unity is the heart we share, while our souls may enjoy or reference things from different perspectives of 'intellect', there being a variety of ways how we interpret and relate to the greater whole. Our core unity is wholly spiritual though, while intellectual freedom exists thru relativity of viewpoints, hence the many facets we can perceive within the One. So, all the parts are of the Whole, while the Whole includes all its parts. The analogy of the body of Christ used by Paul is sufficient for the picture.

'God' is spirit and is seeking such to value his presence in spirit and truth. True religion is sourced in the absolute reality at the heart of all. There is only THAT that IS. - this 'worth-ship' of Deity is not bound to any location or even a specific religion IMO, since it is omnipresent and infinite, thats why Jesus said, not in this mountain or in Jerusalem you will worship the Father, but in all places! since Spirit is omnipresent.
I don’t disagree here. I believe God can help people out in other countries sending them dreams and lead them to Christ that is how powerful God is by the Holy Spirit. All returning to the source reminds me of how all will die and be resurrected because of Christ’s atonement for all the world.

-------o

After Jesus gave the Samaritan women some prophet truth insights she said -

“Sir, I perceive that You are a prophet. Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, and you Jews say that in Jerusalem is the place where one ought to worship.”

Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the Father. You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. 23 But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. 24 God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

The woman said to Him, “I know that Messiah is coming” (who is called Christ). “When He comes, He will tell us all things.”

Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am He.

- John 4, NKJV

That’s right.
The 'Christ' here reveals a universal worship of the Father, based on the fundamental truth of his omnipresence. - so all who come to true unity with the Father thru the 'Christ' share a community where the 'Fatherhood of God and Brotherhood of Man' is realized and allowed further to unfold all its relationship potential.

--------------------o
another fundamental truth as well freelight is the universal atonement of sin for all people, though all return back to God being resurrected given a spiritual body, I do believe that there are two compartments founded in Revelation in the heavenly realm.

Those saved to the kingdom by faith - known by their love.

Those unsaved outside of the kingdoms by faithless and non-love but they are given a resurrected body by God.

Perhaps those who go in the kingdom can somehow go outside the kingdom and help others come to know Christ even when we share our lives with others now today and in allowing Christ to be in us and come through by relying on him.

Just some thoughts, it’s conjecture but I would like to stay busy even in heaven.

If the OP is alluding to the Bible when he refers to “a world that is governed by a book - a book that divides … ” then I don’t think he’s grasped the close connection between mind, words and spirit.

The Holy Spirit isn’t in any way opposed to the Bible.

Contrary to the OP’s controversial position that the Bible “wasn’t written to you or for you”, I’m fully persuaded that it was and is.

In my opinion, the OP is offering a false choice.

Last edited:
“What is the mariner without his compass? What is the Christian without the Bible?” - Charles Spurgeon

Don’t be without your compass, the Bible.

Back