• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Anthropology Enigma of the Human Soul - ROBERT SEPEHR

P

patrick jane

Enigma of the Human Soul - ROBERT SEPEHR​

15 minutes

Last edited by a moderator:

Enigma of the Human Soul - ROBERT SEPEHR​

15 minutes

Robert Sepehr is an author, producer and anthropologist specializing in linguistics, archeology, and paleobiology. A harsh critic of the out-of-Africa theory, Sepehr puts forth alternative diffusionist arguments involving advanced antediluvian civilizations, occult secret societies, ancient mythology, alchemy and astrotheology.

Good vid.....

Expanding a little on what was presented.... "Biological life" does not cease when the heart stops beating. There isn't a doctor, paramedic, lifeguard or fireman that thinks this, it's the very principle of 'resuscitation' and heart defibrillation employed to overcome "death" simply BECAUSE though the heart has stopped beating, the spirit has not departed, the soul has not ceased to exist. Neither has 'life' ended just because brain activity has stopped.

In my line of work- which I've never spoken much about here- we 'resurrect the dead' in a manner of speaking. At a cellular level, human tissue remains alive-- viable and valuable long after a person dies. We harvest live cells from dead people. --as odd as that sounds, it's exactly what we do. I'll use bone graft as an example. Though the person has deceased, bone material- including marrow is collected and carefully cryo-preserved within a short window of time (72 hours or so) after death and within this window the bone cells (mesenchymal stem cells- osteoprogenitor cells) are still very much 'alive.' We collect, preserve and re-sell these live bone products that are then used in surgery to repair fractures, fuse vertebrae, fill voids, etc. In the cryo-preserved state they have a freezer life in excess of two-years within which they can be thawed and implanted into a patient- wherein they 'come back to life' and once again become part of that person-- bone for bone.

Interesting eh?

Good vid.....

Expanding a little on what was presented.... "Biological life" does not cease when the heart stops beating. There isn't a doctor, paramedic, lifeguard or fireman that thinks this, it's the very principle of 'resuscitation' and heart defibrillation employed to overcome "death" simply BECAUSE though the heart has stopped beating, the spirit has not departed, the soul has not ceased to exist. Neither has 'life' ended just because brain activity has stopped.

In my line of work- which I've never spoken much about here- we 'resurrect the dead' in a manner of speaking. At a cellular level, human tissue remains alive-- viable and valuable long after a person dies. We harvest live cells from dead people. --as odd as that sounds, it's exactly what we do. I'll use bone graft as an example. Though the person has deceased, bone material- including marrow is collected and carefully cryo-preserved within a short window of time (72 hours or so) after death and within this window the bone cells (mesenchymal stem cells- osteoprogenitor cells) are still very much 'alive.' We collect, preserve and re-sell these live bone products that are then used in surgery to repair fractures, fuse vertebrae, fill voids, etc. In the cryo-preserved state they have a freezer life in excess of two-years within which they can be thawed and implanted into a patient- wherein they 'come back to life' and once again become part of that person-- bone for bone.

Interesting eh?
The thing I find interesting in that is 72 hours, is aka 3 days.
After that stuff is corrupted.

The thing I find interesting in that is 72 hours, is aka 3 days.
After that stuff is corrupted.

Unless you have a good freezer. Our "stuff" is preserved in a cryoprotectant and stored in vapor phase Nitrogen (less than -196 C) until it ships. Then it can be stored in a hospital grade freezer at -80C for up to two years or otherwise ships directly in the day of a procedure on dry ice -35C until it is thawed, rinsed and ready for use. It only remains fully viable for two hours after thawing and begins degrading incrementally after that.

Back