• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Conspiracy Fact

P

patrick jane

This thread will include various conspiracies ranging from secret brotherhoods, organized religious activity, NASA, 9/11, JFK and any other world changing events that are believed to be planned, organized and fit the definition of a conspiracy.

I remember reading the book called "Contract On America" by Jeffery Furst back in 1980 and I couldn't stop reading. I was convinced by the evidence and eyewitness testimonies that JFK was the victim of a conspiracy involving many people.

We all know this world is controlled by the prince of the power of the air and his principalities in high places. Nobody wants to talk about it or think about it, we just live our lives working and raising families and we die never knowing the true reality of the world around us.

Ephesians 6:10-18 KJV -

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

This thread will include various conspiracies ranging from secret brotherhoods, organized religious activity, NASA, 9/11, JFK and any other world changing events that are believed to be planned, organized and fit the definition of a conspiracy.

I remember reading the book called "Contract On America" by Jeffery Furst back in 1980 and I couldn't stop reading. I was convinced by the evidence and eyewitness testimonies that JFK was the victim of a conspiracy involving many people.

We all know this world is controlled by the prince of the power of the air and his principalities in high places. Nobody wants to talk about it or think about it, we just live our lives working and raising families and we die never knowing the true reality of the world around us.

Ephesians 6:10-18 KJV -

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation
Satan hard at work as he was in the beginning a murder and a deceiver.

Blade

I was convinced by the evidence and eyewitness testimonies that JFK was the victim of a conspiracy involving many people.

Have you ever seen the original Zapruder film that was finally released to the public?

On the day of the assassination, Zapruder was at his office located across the street from the Book Depository when his secretary (Liilian Roders) talked him into filming the President's motorcade. I can't recall the exact time this said to have happened, but he had to walk out to his car, drive approximately 8 miles to his residence where he loaded film into his camera and briefly took video of his grandkids to make sure the film was loaded correctly. Then he had to drive the 8 miles back to his office where he took video of his receptionist (Marilyn Sitzman) and then walked back down to street level where he took more footage of his other secretary and then when to the location where he filmed the motorcade, all in 35 to 40 minutes.

If you notice how Rodgers takes off her smock and shows the back of it, then proceeds to walk over to the phone where she gets the signal and shakes her head as disagreeing until she moves her hand over her throat where she begins nodding her head up and down and then then proceeds to walk back to her seat where she lowers her head and then raises it back up, and then drops it again. It wasn't no coincidence that it was on the footage prior to the assassination.

(I added the background music)
View: https://youtu.be/pY3us8tGoDw

Oliver Stone Exposes JFK Assassination Cover-Up (JFK Revisited)​

On this episode of Going Underground, we speak to legendary film director Oliver Stone about his new film ‘JFK: Revisited: Through The Looking Glass’.

He discusses JFK’s often over-looked campaigns for peace with the Soviet Union and Cuba prior to his assassination as well as work furthering civil rights, the details exposing an alleged cover-up of the assassination of JFK including rapid policy changes from the successor LBJ administration and alleged CIA involvement in the assassination, why larger powers wanted John F. Kennedy dead, JFK’s preparations to shatter the CIA and his belief that the war in Vietnam was a mistake.

How the events leading up to the assassination of JFK were meticulously planned and the CIA’s involvement on the day, Lee Harvey-Oswald’s supervision by the CIA and much more!

28 minutes

Eisenhower Speaks About Murder of JFK (1963)​

5 minutes

As each November passes, many Americans still recall the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Forty-six Novembers have passed and so many documentaries, theories, and re-running of film clips have been shown. While reviewing the many films I have about that day, I came across one that's seldom seen.

Former President Dwight Eisenhower is interviewed as he leaves a meeting at the United Nations in New York City on November 22, 1963. With his unique perspective on national and international events & history, he gives a commentary to the reporters about the present and the future of this nation.

Back