• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Are there different levels (places / orders) of the Kingdom of Heaven?

M

MatthewG

Matthew 5:19

Jesus had said :

Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Are there different levels (place/orders) of the Kingdom of Heaven?

Or will everyone be on the same level (place/order)?

How can we part of the Kingdom of Heaven?

Are there still requirements?

Jesus had said :

Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Depending on what people have done, how they lived their lives, some will reign with Christ, some will have nothing.
Get saved.
Rom. 10:9

Those sound like the classic evangelistic approach, Shroom.

Is it really that easy to get into heaven?

13 (B)“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14 [a]Because narrow is the gate and [b]difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

Jesus had said :

Two seen (the earth and the stars) One unseen the the third heaven the kingdom of faith .

We hear from the unseen. the storeroom of faith our daily bread . The kingdoms of this world will become the kingdoms of God in third heaven .

Is there such a thing as the kingdom of Faith?

The subject here friends is there different orders/places in the heavenly kingdom when we leave this life.

Also is it easy to get into the heavenly kingdom or difficult? How do we enter?

Is it really that easy to get into heaven?

13 (B)“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14 [a]Because narrow is the gate and [b]difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

Other then by the power of God's faith as a work. I would offer. It is impossible for dying mankind living in a body of death to even enter the narrow gate .

Christ who works in us to both hear his will and empower the powerless so that we can finish it to His good pleasure . Without him we can do nothing zero. to include take another breath .

Is there such a thing as the kingdom of Faith?

The subject here friends is there different orders/places in the heavenly kingdom when we leave this life.

Also is it easy to get into the heavenly kingdom or difficult? How do we enter?
There will be one order, same order as here the kingdom of faith we enter in the power of His faith , Christ is the open door or gate .

Faith throughout the Bible represents God's born again power or labor of love. Faith is a work !

Other then by the power of God's faith as a work. I would offer. It is impossible for dying mankind living in a body of death to even enter the narrow gate .

Christ who works in us to both hear his will and empower the powerless so that we can finish it to His good pleasure . Without him we can do nothing zero. to include take another breath .
It is possible by Christ, and to enter the narrow gate requires on to die to self.

Jesus said for those who desire to follow him must pick up the cross and follow him.

Matthew 16:24

So this we agree on.

There will be one order, same order as here the kingdom of faith we enter in the power of His faith , Christ is the open door or gate .

Faith throughout the Bible represents God's born again power or labor of love. Faith is a work !

Not sure where you get faith is a work? How did you come to that conclusion.

Faith is a gift, we receive, and faith comes by hearing and by hearing the word of God.

Ephesians 2:8-10
Romans 10:17

The only work for us to do is have continued belief in the Lord never letting go.

John 6:29
1 John 3:23

In 1 Corinthians 15:40-42 Paul talks about differing glories. Perhaps there is something here to what Jesus said in the first initial post.

It is possible by Christ, and to enter the narrow gate requires on to die to self.

We are already dead in trespasses and sin ling out the wage of sin sufferings the daily pangs of hell Yoked with Christ who provides our daily bread the burden is made lighter .

It does not require anything of our own self . It is God who makes our new born again hearts soft. We have no power living in the earthen bodies of death. It requires Christ pouring out his Spirit of life in jeapordy of his own Spirit

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

We are already dead in trespasses and sin ling out the wage of sin sufferings the daily pangs of hell Yoked with Christ who provides our daily bread the burden is made lighter .

It does not require anything of our own self . It is God who makes our new born again hearts soft. We have no power living in the earthen bodies of death. It requires Christ pouring out his Spirit of life in jeapordy of his own Spirit

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

What do you mean it doesn’t require us?

Listen closely to what Jesus stated;

“Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples. “As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love.”
‭‭John‬ ‭15:4-9‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Back