• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

American Black Nightshade and Reincarnation--- huh?

And then what?

Is that kingdom of heaven a grand retirement home in the sky? Some think so. Some think that at end of life, you go to heaven, sleep on a cloud-erpedic mattress and listen to harp music for eternity, never to work (in the field) again. Not so.

When the Father says-- "Whom shall I send?" -A chorus answers-- "Here I am, send me."

Enter Michael Finnegan, begin again.

View: https://youtu.be/6OmbjjWVhko?si=jO_w2i96Cg3AKko6

Scriptural terms like 'born of the spirit,' 'born from above,' and 'born again' don't take on new meaning, rather the original meaning is restored.

The original meaning that theologians and scholars have tried so hard to explain away, instead of accepting a plain reading and plain meaning.

In a spiritual sense, the 'oneness of God' is understood as of one and the same essence-- or nature, one kind, one family. A spiritual Father, Mother and the child offspring that is produced by their union. It's an idea perfectly reflected by the physical image below-- a physical Father, Mother and the offspring that are produced by their union.

In the spiritual sense-- these offspring are spiritual 'beings' that are planted in the world for a season. To 'work' the soil, which is you, oh Adam.

Adam-- quite literally-- dirt-man.

Back