• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

AETHEREAL - The Battle for Heaven and Earth (Biblical Cosmology Documentary)

P

patrick jane

AETHEREAL - The Battle for Heaven and Earth (Biblical Cosmology Documentary)​

AETHEREAL - The Battle for Heaven and Earth (Cosmology Documentary) Chapters:

1. The Ancient Conflict 4:36
2. A New Nation 11:00
3. The Cosmic Rewrite 17:30
4. The Quantum Deception 25:49
5. Sorcery Reborn 35:09
6. The Power of the Air 51:27
7. New Age "Zience" 1:12:33
8. Oracles of the Technium 1:28:27
9. The Templum Defiled 1:42:10
10. The Choice 1:47:53

2 hours

@Mr E and @1Mind1Spirit this movie started my flat earth journey and it's an excellent production. I suggest watching and listening as the imagery is great but at least listen to what he says if you have drive time etc.

American Satan | Celebrities Selling Their Soul | One Eye Symbolism ▶️️​

Excellent video from 2018 by ODD TV - Movie clips and images, good commentary and important information about the occult and satanic worship; deals with the devil, including an interesting clip of a Bob Dylan interview.

22 minutes

All these meta-human highways that can never lead you home...​

33 minutes

WHY "THEY" LIE & WHO THEY ARE​

The most common questions asked are "why would they lie" and "who are they" so I thought I'd piece together some of the many connections throughout history. This isn't going to answer the questions entirely due to time constraints, but I will be back with more answers to the "who" "why" and what else they're hiding.

25 minutes

Apocalypses and Apocalypticism

From nuclear war and super-plagues to asteroids and alien invasions, popular culture continues to obsess about the idea of the world's destruction. We're look at the first mythological predictions of the end and see how the popularity of apocalyptic writing influenced Judaism, Christianity, and the Western world ever since.

1 hour 34 minutes

UFOs, UAPs, Bob Lazar, Fallen Angels and the Link to Ancient Technology​

UFOs and UAPs are real according to the U.S. Military. They've tracked them, supposedly fired on them, and even recovered wreckage from off-world vehicles not made of this earth. My guest today, Timothy Alberino says the answer to all these things is found in the Bible and also the ancient book of Enoch, one of the oldest books in the world, which is said to be a historical account of the antediluvian era and a record of a lost civilization.

25 minutes

Back