• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

What makes a doctrine false?

The God of Jesus is Yahweh.

Paul wouldn’t have said, and the thought would never even have entered his mind, that Yahweh didn’t write on the stone tablets.

Mind reader? Is it Paul's mind and intent that you are professing to know, or God's?

There are many kings of the Jews in scripture. Some of them were good kings. Why were these good kings not true kings?

I presume though that you’re alluding to Jesus when you speak of the true King of the Jews.

What about Yahweh? He is the King of Israel. Israel wanted to be like the nations around them and God, whom they rejected by asking for a king, gave them a king. He also told them what the kings would do.

Yahweh is the God of Israel. If you’re rejecting Yahweh, you’re rejecting the God of Israel.

There is no God besides the Gods of Israel. The only alternative in scripture to Yahweh is idolatry.

Unless this Yahweh that Moses encountered was an imposter. A fakir.

Then, when Israel and Moses were led by their noses-- it wasn't by the Father at all.

The God of Jesus didn’t require sacrifice. You’ve read it in the prophets.

It’s why they killed them, like Jesus.

Isaiah, Jeremiah, Amos.etc.

The men that had that stance murdered Stephen as Saul watched.

Not only did God not desire sacrifice-- He abhors it.

In Exodus 6-- the angel claiming to be Yahweh, tells Moses that-- Abraham, Issac and Jacob didn't know him but that name..... but trust me-- it was me! Interestingly-- the God Abraham encountered stopped him from sacrificing his son. That God prevented Abraham from doing what he thought God was demanding. What he thought, was in error. Ever consider that?

People forget that here, among us there is an imposter who confuses and deceives. An enemy of God.

There is no Bible Dictionary that I’m aware of which agrees with your belief that Yahweh is a fraud.

I think you would have told me so if you knew of one that did.

All of them which I have consulted over the years disagree with your belief about Yahweh.

Why does anyone need a Bible dictionary, when we have the Bible? We have the testimony of Jesus who came to correct the record.

If the Jews had everything right, what was it Jesus came for? Who were the captives he came to set free from the law of Moses?

Not only did God not desire sacrifice-- He abhors it.

In Exodus 6-- the angel claiming to be Yahweh, tells Moses that-- Abraham, Issac and Jacob didn't know him but that name..... but trust me-- it was me! Interestingly-- the God Abraham encountered stopped him from sacrificing his son. That God prevented Abraham from doing what he thought God was demanding. What he thought, was in error. Ever consider that?

People forget that here, among us there is an imposter who confuses and deceives. An enemy of God.
Another interesting Yahweh to me is the one by the Jordan telling Joshua to go into Jerricoh and murder women children and livestock. How is this received as the Father of Jesus?

Another interesting Yahweh to me is the one by the Jordan telling Joshua to go into Jerricoh and murder women children and livestock. How is this received as the Father of Jesus?

That's the point exactly. It's incompatible with our understanding of Him. People are forced to rationalize horrific behavior and attribute it to a Good Father.... it doesn't comport with the teachings of Jesus.

That's the point exactly. It's incompatible with our understanding of Him. People are forced to rationalize horrific behavior and attribute it to a Good Father.... it doesn't comport with the teachings of Jesus.
So answer me this. Do they know Him?

Back