• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Hi everyone

Mary

I like to study text in detail and surrounding passages - not just accept what people may believe a passage means - I like evidence-based search and analysis. I look forward to learning / improving my knowledge from others and having pleasant discussions regardless, if we agree or not.

I like to study text in detail and surrounding passages - not just accept what people may believe a passage means - I like evidence-based search and analysis. I look forward to learning / improving my knowledge from others and having pleasant discussions regardless, if we agree or not.
Welcome, Mary.
Have you met any other UK members here yet?

]

Welcome to White Horse-- or perhaps, welcome back. I seem to recall you from past encounters, if I have the right Mary. Were you a member here before at one time, or maybe at Tattooed Joe's theologyforums.com site?

Welcome to White Horse-- or perhaps, welcome back. I seem to recall you from past encounters, if I have the right Mary. Were you a member here before at one time, or maybe at Tattooed Joe's theologyforums.com site?

Hi yes, I came on briefly some time ago. From what I recall you thought I was someone you knew that had come back with a different name, I did try to say you got the wrong person, but I got cancelled. Search came on google so I thought I try again.

Hi yes, I came on briefly some time ago. From what I recall you thought I was someone you knew that had come back with a different name, I did try to say you got the wrong person, but I got cancelled. Search came on google so I thought I try again.
Ha! Okay… but it wouldn’t have been me that canceled you. In any case— welcome back.

Ha! Okay… but it wouldn’t have been me that canceled you. In any case— welcome back.

Thank you

Back