• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Yahweh or the highway

How long will we push this notion that this law was given by the spirit of the living God?
Not sure how Moses got to be the punching bag of prophets here.

Anyway, God is pliable and responsive like that on some things. For who was he willing to spare Sodom? For 50, 20, 10, 5 and even 1. Which number was given by the spirit of the living God?

Last edited:
Not sure how Moses got to be the punching back of prophets here.

Anyway, God is pliable and responsive like that on some things. For who was he willing to spare Sodom? For 50, 20, 10, 5 and even 1. Which number was given by the spirit of the living God?
According to Jesus there was never one righteous. Where do you believe Jesus got this information?

According to Jesus there was never one righteous. Where do you believe Jesus got this information?
Not Moses.

Romans 3:10-12 - Paul
Psalm 14:1-3 - David
Psalm 53:1-3 - Mahalath. A Maskil

And Solomon in Ecc 7:28
Though I have searched repeatedly, I have not found what I was looking for. Only one out of a thousand men is virtuous, but not one woman!

Not sure how Moses got to be the punching bag of prophets here.

Jesus started it.

One of my favorite memes, btw...... Jesus Christ- look at the time,

1715360092035.png

Back