• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Yahwah our God is our judge

C

CherubRam

Yahwah our God is our judge.

Ezekiel 7:3
The end is now upon you, and I will unleash my anger against you. I will judge you according to your conduct and repay you for all your detestable practices.
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
Ezekiel 7:8
I am about to pour out my wrath on you and spend my anger against you. I will judge you according to your conduct and repay you for all your detestable practices.
Ezekiel 7:27
The king will mourn, the prince will be clothed with despair, and the hands of the people of the land will tremble. I will deal with them according to their conduct, and by their own standards I will judge them. “‘Then they will know that I am the Lord.’”
Ezekiel 18:30
“Therefore, you Israelites, I will judge each of you according to your own ways, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent! Turn away from all your offenses; then sin will not be your downfall.
Ezekiel 20:36
As I judged your ancestors in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so I will judge you, declares the Sovereign Lord.
Ezekiel 21:30
“‘Let the sword return to its sheath. In the place where you were created, in the land of your ancestry, I will judge you.
Ezekiel 33:20
Yet you Israelites say, ‘The way of the Lord is not just.’ But I will judge each of you according to your own ways.”
Ezekiel 34:17
“‘As for you, my flock, this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will judge between one sheep and another, and between rams and goats.
Ezekiel 34:22
I will save my flock, and they will no longer be plundered. I will judge between one sheep and another.
Luke 19:22
“His master replied, ‘I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant! You knew, did you, that I am a hard man, taking out what I did not put in, and reaping what I did not sow?

???

John 5:22
Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son,

There is lots of scriptures that says God does the judging.

Isaiah 42:8
“I am the Lord; that is my name! I will not yield my glory to another or my praise to idols.
Isaiah 48:11
For my own sake, for my own sake, I do this. How can I let myself be defamed? I will not yield my glory to another.

Yahshua directed us to worship Yahwah only, and stated that he does not accept any glory from mankind.

John 5:41
“I do not accept glorification from human beings,

Matthew 4:10
Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’ ”

Luke 4:8
Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.’ ”

The scripture he is quoting, "the Lord" is Yahwah. Yahshua did rebuke the woman, saying he did not have the authority to decide who sits by him.

Yahwah our God is our judge.

Ezekiel 7:3
The end is now upon you, and I will unleash my anger against you. I will judge you according to your conduct and repay you for all your detestable practices.
Ezekiel 7:8
I am about to pour out my wrath on you and spend my anger against you. I will judge you according to your conduct and repay you for all your detestable practices.
Ezekiel 7:27
The king will mourn, the prince will be clothed with despair, and the hands of the people of the land will tremble. I will deal with them according to their conduct, and by their own standards I will judge them. “‘Then they will know that I am the Lord.’”
Ezekiel 18:30
“Therefore, you Israelites, I will judge each of you according to your own ways, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent! Turn away from all your offenses; then sin will not be your downfall.
Ezekiel 20:36
As I judged your ancestors in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so I will judge you, declares the Sovereign Lord.
Ezekiel 21:30
“‘Let the sword return to its sheath. In the place where you were created, in the land of your ancestry, I will judge you.
Ezekiel 33:20
Yet you Israelites say, ‘The way of the Lord is not just.’ But I will judge each of you according to your own ways.”
Ezekiel 34:17
“‘As for you, my flock, this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will judge between one sheep and another, and between rams and goats.
Ezekiel 34:22
I will save my flock, and they will no longer be plundered. I will judge between one sheep and another.
Luke 19:22
“His master replied, ‘I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant! You knew, did you, that I am a hard man, taking out what I did not put in, and reaping what I did not sow?

???

There is lots of scriptures that says God does the judging.

“I am the Lord; that is my name! I will not yield my glory to another or my praise to idols.
For my own sake, for my own sake, I do this. How can I let myself be defamed? I will not yield my glory to another.

Yahshua directed us to worship Yahwah only, and stated that he does not accept any glory from mankind.

John 5:41
“I do not accept glorification from human beings,

Matthew 4:10
Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’ ”

Luke 4:8
Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.’ ”

The scripture he is quoting, "the Lord" is Yahwah. Yahshua did rebuke the woman, saying he did not have the authority to decide who sits by him.
Didn't He give authority to His Son to judge when the time comes?

Didn't He give authority to His Son to judge when the time comes?
Exodus 23:21
Pay attention to him (Yahshua) and listen to what he says. Do not rebel against him; he will not forgive your rebellion, {since / because} my Name (yah) is in him.

Yahwah and Yahshua.

There is one scripture that disagrees with a multitude of other scriptures.

Here it is:
???

Most likely it is a Catholic insertion.
Every verse you have a problem with is a Catholic or Gnostic insertion. Why don't you just believe the Bible?

Matt 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

Acts 17:31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Christ did not come to be worshiped, nor does he accept worship from Human beings.
Of course he does, but not as God.

Heb 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

Every verse you have a problem with is a Catholic or Gnostic insertion. Why don't you just believe the Bible?

Matt 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

Acts 17:31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Of course he does, but not as God.

Heb 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
Heb 1:6 is not correct according to the Dead Sea Scrolls. It's more Catholic hanky panky.
Dead Sea Scroll: Deut 32:43
Deut 32:43.
Rejoice heavens, with His people, and bow down to Him, all gods of The Living One, for He will avenge the blood of His sons. He will take vengeance on His adversaries, and those who hate Him, and will make atonement for His land and people.

Most likely it is a Catholic insertion. Christ did not come to be worshiped, nor does he accept worship from Human beings.

Exodus 23:21
Pay attention to him (Yahshua) and listen to what he says. Do not rebel against him; he will not forgive your rebellion, {since / because} my Name (yah) is in him.

Quote shroom
"This is how God is going to judge the world:

Acts 17:31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead." End of quote.

If the Pope is Christ incarnate, then it is likely they changed the scriptures to give the Pope power and authority.

Why would God relinquish His power and authority?

Psalm 96:13
Let all creation rejoice before (the Lord / Yahwah,) for he comes, he comes to judge the earth. He will judge the world in righteousness and the peoples in his faithfulness.

Back