• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

WHAT many like Peter fail to see !!

D

daniel perez

In 2 Peter 3:15 Peter calls Paul a beloved brother and he has written written unto you and what Paul has caused much controversy as to what Paul wrote to thses Jews , and I believe it was the book of HEBREWS .

And in verse 16 , as in all his epistles speaking in them of these things , in which are some things in which are HARD to be UNDERSTOOD , , which they that are UNLEARNED and UNSTABLE , WREST as they do also THE OTHER SCRIPTURES .

And what are the things that fail to UNDERSTAND ?

#1 Fail to rightly divide the word of truth , 2 Tim 2:15 /

#2 Fail to understand , that to be in FAITH , believe 1 Tim 1:4 which says Nor to give attention to Fables and Endless genealogies which CAUSE questionings ,rather than God's DISPENSATION , THE ONE BY FAITH and it means DISPENSATIOALISM is the Faith and it is in the Greek text .

#3 Fail to see that WATER BAPTISM has been replaced , by the ONE BAPTISMA of Eph 4:5 .

#4 And many believe that the 12 APOSTLES are in the Body of Christ , , NEVER !!

#5 Can not understand the NEW COVENANT and can see it was given to Israel and Judah , ONLY >

#6 And many believe that WATER BAPTISM can save .

#7 Can not believe that the LAW of Moses was set aside .

#8 Do not understand what the MYSTERY and DISPENSATIONS really means , Rom 1:25 and Col 1 :25 and 26 .

# 9 Fail to see that , in the bible are many gospel , called GOSPEL OF THE UNCIRCUMCISION , CIRCUMCISION , the EVERLASTING Gospel in Rev 14:6 and God's GOSPEL given to Paul in Rom 1:1 .

# 10 Fail to see , that BAPTISM will come back in Mark 16:15 and that those that are BAPTIZED will be saved and that the Greek word WILL BE is in the FUTURE TENSE and will cast out DEMONS , speak in new TONGUES , when they preach to all the Jews scattered all over the world .

and heal the sick and raise the dead , no one has seen that at all , have you ?

#11 And they fail to see Peters ministry and they are worlds apart from Paul's Gospel .

#12 AND fail to see that the 12 apostles will sit on 12 thrones judging Israel and they will all be KINGS and PRIESTS (Rev 1:6 ) in the MILLENNIUM

#13 And the BODY OF CHRIST will GOVERNING THE UNIVERSE IN 1 Cor 6:2 and in verse 3 GROVERN ANGELS .

Just to mention a few ,'

dan ;

Jesus said unto them,
If ye were blind, ye should have no sin:
but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.

John 9:41

#7 The law for righteousness was set aside?

All scripture is given by inspiration of God,
and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

2 Timothy 3:16-17

Remember, Paul wrote that when the Old Testament was the whole of scripture.
There was no New Testament then.

And many other strange things you see in Paul's word.
Put Paul aside (just temporarily) and tune your ear to what the Lord says.
Once you have a grasp on God's law, and Jesus' sayings, then go back and read Paul's epistles again.
I think then you will find, and you will see, that Paul's faith was in God's word.

Just a suggestion of course.
Doing that helped me understand some of the harder things in St Paul's word,
while St Paul's word helped me understand some of the harder things in Leviticus.

❤️

Jesus said unto them,
If ye were blind, ye should have no sin:
but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.

John 9:41

#7 The law for righteousness was set aside?

All scripture is given by inspiration of God,
and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

2 Timothy 3:16-17

And many other strange things you see in Paul's word.
Put Paul aside (just temporarily) and tune your ear to what the Lord says.
Once you have a grasp on God's law, and Jesus' sayings, then go back and read Paul's epistles again.
I think then you will find, and you will see, that Paul's faith was in God's word.

Just a suggestion of course.
Doing that helped me understand some of the harder things in St Paul's word,
while St Paul's word helped me understand some of the harder things in Leviticus.

❤️
Yes they refused to understand Gods living as it is written alone. choosing rather to walk or understand the unseen things men by looking at the things seen the temporal in that way there were blind .No light of the gospel as it is written. You could say blinded by the light they walked in darkness

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

The Holy Spirit teaching his disciples using the Pharisees and Sadducees the two sects that put aside their differences as those who follow after traditions of men “I heard it through the father’s grapevine” as commandments of men.

They rejected the living word of God as the exclusive source of the faith or power of God, but they could not prove the bible was inspired by man.

Acts24:13-14 Neither can they prove the things whereof they now accuse me But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets: . . . . . (sola scriptura the voice of God alone )

Remember, Paul the sent one was moved by the Lord given words of the lord that continued the book o prophecy. Old Testament as well as new as one book written by one author God. Not a private interpretation of men after the will of humankind

In that way God is not served by human hands as a will in any way shape or form. He can bring his word that can rebuke and stop the madness of false apostles, false prophets like Ballam

Numbers 22:27-29King James Version And when the ass saw the angel of the Lord, she fell down under Balaam: and Balaam's anger was kindled, and he smote the ass with a staff And the Lord opened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times? And Balaam said unto the ass, Because thou hast mocked me: I would there were a sword in mine hand, for now would I kill thee.

Mocking the word of God by accreding it to the temporal things seen .The same way some use Paul as if what is recorded was by the will of Paul .

Back