• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Valuation and Self-Valuation

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWordIsOne
  • Start date Start date
T

TheWordIsOne

Greetings
if I may, yesterday I saw a vision of the future?

The central theme is Transparent, introducing by exposing, prejudice.

Transparent by exposing, rumors and deep prejudice, and racist

By bringing light into the congregation.

Must have facts-numbers and figures, the percentage of the number of different and the indifference of many denominations in the entire world, solution central theme, the gospels.

A resolve of individual, agreement, and disagreement, on the subject on hands.

A resolve in identifying the root of problems, detecting the cause of the fallout in the congregation, and the Church, and finding a permanent solution where all parties agree.

Must not deviate central theme, the gospel.

Looking for impact outside the system, for critical eye at the central core of the problem

I’ll seek out an identity in unbelief in 3 major topics God the Father, God the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

How by 3 belief systems, by separating that unbelief, in 3 major topics by separating, by the percentage of each denomination in what is the true definition, of why the division of what is to be a Christians, Christianity as Christ the head of everything

I will filter out cults and religious beliefs and can show you this division, by traditional belief

This is changing the way how we see each other, and to bring the change that is needed for success

this is inexperience in ministry or the word incipience

An organization or I would say the office of Christ Jesus, with an A-Team of the best mind in this field to resolve the issues individual, agreement and disagree, again 3 major topics God the Father, God the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
But this takes resources!
This is to expose imposters in the body of Christ, one that is polluting the body.

I am doing an intense study in this field and will find the core problem, a first organization about or by the percentage of each denomination, cult, and religious belief.

Filter out this percentage of each denomination, for instance, autonomous protestant churches, which are many autonomous churches throughout the world.

A most difficult task, this is an experiment, public opinion will be open, with absolute courtesy

First organization about or by the percentage of each denomination, cult, and religious belief, I will seek out

Last edited by a moderator:
A note: mapping out a solution based on the Gospel, a prototype
1656892094321.png

Cool, TheWordisOne,

Faith and love brother, love God, Jesus, by the Holy Spirit, love others, and hope for success even through failure.

Back