• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Time Manipulation and Space-Time Theory - ROBERT SEPEHR

P

patrick jane

Time Manipulation and Space-Time Theory - ROBERT SEPEHR​

Albert Einstein concluded that the past, present, and future all exist simultaneously. Is time travel possible? Has anyone built a successful time machine? What classified German UFO technology does the US government posses, and can they manipulate space-time? Is there a Secret Space Program?

18 minutes

Robert Sepehr is an author, producer and anthropologist specializing in linguistics, archeology, and paleobiology. A harsh critic of the out-of-Africa theory, Sepehr puts forth alternative diffusionist arguments involving advanced antediluvian civilizations, occult secret societies, ancient mythology, alchemy and astrotheology.

Did God Create Time? (The Nature of Time) (William Lane Craig)​

Robert Lawrence Kuhn (host of PBS' "Closer to Truth") interviews William Lane Craig on time in relation to God. Questions explored: How do you deal with God and time? What is the tensed (aka A-Theory or dynamic theory) and tenseless (aka B-Theory or static) theory of time?

How do they deal with past, present and future? Who is John Ellis McTaggart? How do scientists use the 4-dimension of time? How does special relativity deal with the A-theory and B-theory of time?

8 minutes

Gregory Ganssle - Is God Temporal or Timeless?​

Is God temporal, existing in time as we humans do? Or is God outside of time, eternal, and living a radically different kind of existence? Does God experience everything simultaneously in no time? Does God experience what is for us every event, every moment, in one ineffable moment?

9 minutes

Is God Temporal or Timeless? (Part 1 of 2) (William Lane Craig)​

Robert Lawrence Kuhn (host of PBS' "Closer to Truth") asks William Lane Craig about God's personal relationship with time. Questions explored: If God is timeless how can He be active in the temporal world? Who is Soren Kierkegaard?

Does it makes sense to talk about a timeless person? Does time affect God? Or does God affect time? Does God have a future? How does Evil and time effect one another? How does God work in time if He were in time?

How does God work in time if He were timeless? How would God be in a tensed theory of time? How would God be in a tenseless theory of time?

11 minutes

Is God Temporal or Timeless? (Part 2 of 2) (William Lane Craig)​

Robert Lawrence Kuhn (host of PBS' "Closer to Truth") interviews William Lane Craig about whether God is temporal or timeless. Questions explored: Why did it take God so long to create us? What did Leibniz argue against Newton?

How did this entail that time had a beginning? How did a timeless God create a temporal universe? Does God change His characteristics in creating time? In what sense is God eternal with relation to time?

Can God go back in time and undo what was done? If God works in time is he "locked" in time forever? When God works in time is He "limited"?

7 minutes

THIS IS STRANGER THAN I THOUGHT​

Not sure how I missed some of these connections the first time I investigated this, but they are too mind blowing to ignore right before the November 3rd election. Most of you know that I'm not into politics, but I still find this could possibly paint a picture as to where the crazy script that's unfolding comes from.

The sequel to the Book "The Last President" speaks of demons, giants, and the under world, which I briefly cover here and I feel there is something to that. Could be wrong and not saying this is prophetic in any way or that time travel is real, but there is an obvious plan and I don't trust the plan. It's important to truth the Father only and lean not on our own understanding.

24 minutes

Back