• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

The Gospel that Reconciles You, Me and the World unto God

R

robert pate

Paul wrote, "Having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say whether they be things in heaven or things on the earth. And you that were sometimes alienated in your mind by wicked works. Yet now has he reconciled in the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable in his sight" Colossians 1:20-22.

There it is Calvinist, Catholics, Religionist, Cultist, unbelievers, Jesus did it all and he did it perfectly.

YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN RECONCILED TO GOD BY JESUS CHRIST.

Jesus has secured heaven in your name and on your behalf, presenting his righteousness on your behalf. "Presenting you holy and unblameable and unreprovable in his sight".

No one needs to be predestinated. No one needs to be infused. No one needs to be holy. No one needs to be good enough.

"All things are of God, who has reconciled US to himself by Jesus Christ, and has given unto us the ministry of reconciliation. God was in Christ reconciling THE WORLD unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and has committed unto us the word of reconciliation" 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

The word of reconciliation is the Gospel.

In the Gospel Jesus clothes himself in our humanity and puts it to death, "He who knew no sin became sin for us, that we might be MADE the righteousness of God in him" 2 Corinthians 5:21.

Paul said, "I have been crucified with Christ" Galatians 2:20. What Paul meant was that his old Adamic nature had been put to death in Jesus Christ.

That is not the end.

When Jesus walked out of Joseph's new tomb our new humanity walked out with him. "If any man be "IN CHRIST" he is a new creation" 2 Corinthians 5:17. Our old life of sin and failure has been destroyed. Thank God. No need to dwell on our sins and mistakes.

Jesus Christ is God's new creation, and we are new creations in him. God accepts the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ in our name and on our behalf. It is this life that was lived for our justification. "To declare, I say at this time HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS: that he might be just, and the justifier of him that believes in Jesus" Romans 3:26.

We are "In Christ" and Christ is in heaven. God now sees us as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

Salvation is God's great free gift for ALL of humanity, not just some of humanity. Sin, death and the devil have been overcome and defeated. Jesus now sits in heaven as "The king of Kings and the Lord of Lords" Revelation 19:16. Victorious over all things, so that now... "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

How can someone be in Christ, and they believe in the trinity doctrine?

The trinity doctrine rejected Jesus Christ as the Son of God.

How can we be reconcile and we are not keeping God's 10 commandments (including the 7th day Sabbath) and have the faith of Jesus Christ? Revelation 12:17 and Revelation 14:12.

I see this is how people twisting the Word of God by taking verses here and there by pretending that they can keep sinning, because Jesus has become their wash machine, and wash them so that they can keep sinning and go to heaven. Their eyes cannot see anymore that Jesus said go and NOT SIN ANYMORE!! So, Jesus teaches and after His death, He has changed His teaching!!🤔🤔

How can someone be in Christ, and they believe in the trinity doctrine?

The trinity doctrine rejected Jesus Christ as the Son of God.

How can we be reconcile and we are not keeping God's 10 commandments (including the 7th day Sabbath) and have the faith of Jesus Christ? Revelation 12:17 and Revelation 14:12.

I see this is how people twisting the Word of God by taking verses here and there by pretending that they can keep sinning, because Jesus has become their wash machine, and wash them so that they can keep sinning and go to heaven. Their eyes cannot see anymore that Jesus said go and NOT SIN ANYMORE!! So, Jesus teaches and after His death, He has changed His teaching!!🤔🤔

The Bible supports the trinity doctrine, 1 John 5:7. Jesus claims to be the Father, John 14:9.

The 10 commandments have been abolished, Ephesians 2:15. "Christ is the end of the law for righteousness" Romans 10:4.

We are born sinners, live out our lives as sinners and die as sinners. This is why Paul said, "There is NONE righteous, no, not one" Romans 3:10.

"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us" 1 John 1:8.

The worst kind of a sinner is one that says or thinks that they don't sin.

The Bible supports the trinity doctrine, 1 John 5:7. Jesus claims to be the Father, John 14:9.
The word trinity is nowhere find in the Bible. Never did Jesus has called Himself the Father. Always Jesus said MY FATHER. Or better show me in the Bible where Jesus Christ said I am God the Father.
The 10 commandments have been abolished, Ephesians 2:15. "Christ is the end of the law for righteousness" Romans 10:4.
If the 10 commandments are abolished, why in the last book after maybe all the other disciples who has walked with Jesus, and including Paul that also has been killed, Jesus Christ appear to John in the book of Revelation and tel John to write everything that Jesus was showing him. Revelation 12:17 and Revelation 14:12? Does this sound an end of the 10 commandments?
We are born sinners, live out our lives as sinners and die as sinners. This is why Paul said, "There is NONE righteous, no, not one" Romans 3:10.
Why does Jesus said to people that are heal to 'don't sin anymore'? How could a sinner enter heaven? If it is so, why don't we start killing each other, because we are sinner and go live in heaven if we die. Oh! What what an abomination against the WORD OF GOD!!
James 2:8-13
Romans 6:1-23. Verse 23 is specially written for you that think that you cannot stop sinning. And verse 22 is written for me.
Roman 7:12. If you keep plucking verses here and there you can never have a Biblical understanding of the truth.
Romans 8:1-7. Verse 4 is for me, and verse 7 is for you!!
I love the Words of God!!

"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us" 1 John 1:8.
That is true, but the difference between sin and sinner is not the same. Go read Romans 8 again!!
The worst kind of a sinner is one that says or thinks that they don't sin.
Is true, but keep sinning and thinking that you are going to heaven when Jesus returns, you will find yourself in hell with Satan and his demons. Satan has sin and is still sinning, should he be back in heaven with Jesus?

One thing more, go read my thread who or what is the HOLY SPIRIT!!

The word trinity is nowhere find in the Bible. Never did Jesus has called Himself the Father. Always Jesus said MY FATHER. Or better show me in the Bible where Jesus Christ said I am God the Father.

If the 10 commandments are abolished, why in the last book after maybe all the other disciples who has walked with Jesus, and including Paul that also has been killed, Jesus Christ appear to John in the book of Revelation and tel John to write everything that Jesus was showing him. Revelation 12:17 and Revelation 14:12? Does this sound an end of the 10 commandments?

Why does Jesus said to people that are heal to 'don't sin anymore'? How could a sinner enter heaven? If it is so, why don't we start killing each other, because we are sinner and go live in heaven if we die. Oh! What what an abomination against the WORD OF GOD!!
James 2:8-13
Romans 6:1-23. Verse 23 is specially written for you that think that you cannot stop sinning. And verse 22 is written for me.
Roman 7:12. If you keep plucking verses here and there you can never have a Biblical understanding of the truth.
Romans 8:1-7. Verse 4 is for me, and verse 7 is for you!!
I love the Words of God!!

That is true, but the difference between sin and sinner is not the same. Go read Romans 8 again!!

Is true, but keep sinning and thinking that you are going to heaven when Jesus returns, you will find yourself in hell with Satan and his demons. Satan has sin and is still sinning, should he be back in heaven with Jesus?

One thing more, go read my thread who or what is the HOLY SPIRIT!!
Jesus claims to be the Father.

Jesus said to Philip, "He that has seen me has seen the Father" John 14:9.

Jesus has abolished the law, "Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances (the law) that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross" Colossians 2:14.

Christians are not under the law, they are under grace, Romans 6:14.

Paul said that living by law promotes sin, Romans 7:7-12. Worse yet, living by laws, provokes God's wrath, Romans 4:15.

Jesus claims to be the Father.

Jesus said to Philip, "He that has seen me has seen the Father" John 14:9.
No!! Jesus didn't say that He is the Father. Jesus said that I am the same as my Father.
It is the same as you said: "If you see me, you have seen my father".
Jesus has abolished the law, "Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances (the law) that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross" Colossians 2:14.
What was done with on the cross, was the sacrifices of burning animals and vegetables. Not the law of God. Go read the book of Hebrews!!
Christians are not under the law, they are under grace, Romans 6:14.
If a police man stops you because you have past through the red light, are you going to say that you are not under the law, but grace?
Paul said that living by law promotes sin, Romans 7:7-12. Worse yet, living by laws, provokes God's wrath, Romans 4:15.
Also said Paul in Romans 8:7 that you are enemy of God. Go read it and see why you are God's enemy.

And last thing, if you are not one of those people, you are not of God the Father and Jesus Christ His Son. Revelation 12:17 and Revelation 14:12.

This is people that think that there is no law anymore!!

Attachments

• iamundergracenotlaw.jpg
    iamundergracenotlaw.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1
YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN RECONCILED TO GOD BY JESUS CHRIST.

No one is reconciled to God through Jesus until they come to God through Jesus and repent of their sins.

We don't enter that grace from God until we repent of our sins and believe Jesus' blood washes us.

Romans 5:2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God.
Jesus has secured heaven in your name and on your behalf, presenting his righteousness on your behalf. "Presenting you holy and unblameable and unreprovable in his sight".

No one needs to be predestinated. No one needs to be infused. No one needs to be holy. No one needs to be good enough.

"All things are of God, who has reconciled US to himself by Jesus Christ, and has given unto us the ministry of reconciliation. God was in Christ reconciling THE WORLD unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and has committed unto us the word of reconciliation" 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.
Paul was speaking to those who were already reconciled by repenting of their sins and having faith.

All have to be reconciled.

2 Corinthians 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were beseeching you by us: we pray you on Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God.

No!! Jesus didn't say that He is the Father. Jesus said that I am the same as my Father.
It is the same as you said: "If you see me, you have seen my father".

What was done with on the cross, was the sacrifices of burning animals and vegetables. Not the law of God. Go read the book of Hebrews!!

If a police man stops you because you have past through the red light, are you going to say that you are not under the law, but grace?

Also said Paul in Romans 8:7 that you are enemy of God. Go read it and see why you are God's enemy.

And last thing, if you are not one of those people, you are not of God the Father and Jesus Christ His Son. Revelation 12:17 and Revelation 14:12.
You apparently believe that the Bible is full of contradictions. If a scripture is not according to what you believe, you try to find another scripture that does, or you change words to fit what you believe. I am not under the law, to be under the law is to be under condemnation. "There is no condemnation for those that are in Christ Jesus" Romans 8:1. There is no condemnation because there is no law, "For where there is no law there is no transgression" Romans 4:15. God sees his people as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10. You are not there.

No one is reconciled to God through Jesus until they come to God through Jesus and repent of their sins.

We don't enter that grace from God until we repent of our sins and believe Jesus' blood washes us.

Romans 5:2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God.

Paul was speaking to those who were already reconciled by repenting of their sins and having faith.

All have to be reconciled.

2 Corinthians 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were beseeching you by us: we pray you on Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God.
Unfortunately, as usual you don't believe the Gospel. Your Gospel is a Gospel of works, you must, you must, you must. Your doctrine is that of a Catholic.

Unfortunately, as usual you don't believe the Gospel. Your Gospel is a Gospel of works, you must, you must, you must. Your doctrine is that of a Catholic.
We have to obey Jesus, his words are Spirit and life.
I gave you scriptures that say we have to obey. and you choose to mark out those scriptures.
You also mark out the scripture that says to be reconciled to God, and we don't enter that grace of reconciliation unless you come to God though Jesus in repentance of sins.

Back