• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Study to show thyself approved ; Timothy

M

MatthewG

“Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.”
‭‭II Timothy‬ ‭2:15‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“be diligent to present thyself approved to God — a workman irreproachable, rightly dividing the word of the truth;”
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭2:15‬ ‭YLT98‬‬

“Work hard so you can present yourself to God and receive his approval. Be a good worker, one who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly explains the word of truth.”
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭2:15‬ ‭NLT‬‬

My encouragement to anyone who is an astute learner who desires to learn the word of God to learn what the Bible says, and that would be diving deep into the biblical truths that are through out its entirety.

My desire is not to divide against others if they believe certain things, but there is truth to be found on the Bible, and the scripture from what Paul suggest to Timothy in the written letter is to study.

Do not be ashamed, and believe this if you desire to learn and study your knowledge of God will increase.

““Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭7:7‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Study of scripture helps understand it. Always be encouraged to start from Chapter 1, then forward and consider everything. Asking, who, what, when, where, how, why, during the process.

Study the word. You don’t need anyone to tell you what to believe you have the Bible there to guide you, you can also use historical evidences as well with the book, too!

Don’t limit yourself, to just others understandings, seek for God and he will reward you for doing so.

The word of God is the only way to be transformed in the renewing of your mindzx

“The Bible was never written for you.” - MatthewG

Sounds like a disconnect to me.

Last edited:
Back