• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Second Death

To those who believe that destruction of the wicked forever. People call me heretical but it is okay, I just desire for Gods plan to work out for his good will and pleasure and not what man may decide for God himself.

Did you read the article?

I don’t mind if you desire to be divisive as many people have been taught many things, and what normally comes about is complete and destruction of a person.

That is a normative comment and belief by many people, if that is what you believe is going to happen that is what you believe, however if you believe Jesus has overcome all things, that would mean he overcame spiritual death; save those who were placed in the lake of fire forever (Devil/Satan and his angels, the false prophet and the beast).

In revelation 21 it talks about those who have a “part” in the lake of fire, so I’m okay with this, they will experience spiritual afterlife loss, in which they will receive a spiritual body that is factually given by God himself, whatever remains after going through the Fire that is part of him, is what remains and they perhaps will be outside of the kingdom of heaven.

Again it depends on you, and what you believe the possibilities of God getting his desires over what man may believe or desire.

Here is the source material, it is about 8$ I think, interesting little (big) book full of insights, the thing is it up to the person to think for themselves and choose what they will believe, I can not force everyone to think the same way.

We are called not to be divisive or bicker and Argue who is right and who is wrong but learn from each other if possible and be in unity with what God desires for us, and that is ultimately love as defined in 1 Corinthians 13.

PDF | The Christian Anarchist Crookbook | cult

People will have a problem with the name itself, it up the individual if they can resonate with the material. To each their own and God bless all people on this forum.

Death -> lights out; temporarily.

Resurrection turns the lights back on. For some, forever. For others, only temporarily.

Second death - lights out; forever.

Back